Slog News & Arts

Music & Nightlife

« Regarding Obama's VP Pick | City of Cranes »

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

The Horse That Keeps On Giving

posted by on August 19 at 14:32 PM

Dear Mister Charles Mudede,

As an editor of NEON, Germany’s monthly, award winning spin-off from STERN magazine for young readers, I am currently working on a feature article on zoophile people… I would like to travel to Enumclaw in September or October.

Do you think it is possible to see the horse…

And then there’s this.

RSS icon Comments

See it? Shit, you can fuck it!

Posted by Mr. Poe | August 19, 2008 2:37 PM

OMG, you're like the most popular horse-and-buggery documentarian in all of this race's large-foreheaded tennis-playing history!

Posted by Ziggity | August 19, 2008 2:41 PM

Charles Mudede: He died being the most famous horse buggery documentarian.

Posted by Bellevue Ave | August 19, 2008 2:47 PM

that'll look good on Charles' CV:

Horse Pimp

Posted by michael strangeways | August 19, 2008 2:52 PM

Oh, those wacky Germans and their horse sex...

Posted by Greg | August 19, 2008 2:56 PM

Good thing we can't attack GPS devices to the horses.

Man, we must have got in some kinky sex tourist thing - I noticed quite a few tourists over the last few days, I guess we're back on the map - but for the wrong reasons.

Posted by Will in Seattle | August 19, 2008 3:00 PM

Stern and Neon are a half-step up from the National Enquirer. Not a whole step, a half-step.

Posted by Simac | August 19, 2008 3:03 PM

Ha ha...oh, man. Is the horse still alive? I know that it was gelded. Well, that's what happened in the movie.

Posted by David E. | August 19, 2008 3:05 PM

Well, it gives Peter Schaffer a run for his money, I suppose.

Posted by NapoleonXIV | August 19, 2008 3:22 PM

I'm sure the movie's great but David Navarro is a tool....

Posted by Porkchop Sandwiches! | August 19, 2008 3:25 PM

In February I was riding the bus to Crystal and some German tourists were talking in the seats behind me. As we entered Enumclaw I heard one of the say "Enumclaw" and then "Ja, von einem Pferd." I wonder if the incident has already made it into some teutonically copious travel guide to the Seattle area.

Posted by kinaidos | August 19, 2008 4:01 PM

I was hoping the post was about the horse cops who never pick up the horse poop, and then ride off into the sunset...or wherever. I saw one do that at the waterfront this afternoon.

Posted by ohWell | August 19, 2008 5:34 PM

Dear Mr. Pinyan (wherever you may be) and Mr. Mudede:

Please feel the sincerity when I say: why don't you go fuck yourself and the horse you rode in on from OUT OF TOWN, which, I realize, Pinyan already did.

It's not like I'm getting tired reading over and over and over and over again about Mr. Mudede's main claim to fame...

Posted by 98022 resident | August 19, 2008 5:47 PM