Slog News & Arts

Line Out

Music & Nightlife

« Wacky crime stats in PI gang s... | What Is The World Coming To? »

Wednesday, December 6, 2006

It’s Here! It’s Finally Fucking Here!

posted by on December 6 at 16:41 PM

Holiday shopping begins here and now.

Want a whole lotta clothes from American Apparel ? Bidding starts at $1.99.

Want to shotgun some beer with Hugh Foskett? Bidding starts at $1.99.

Want your own recording of Harvey Danger and/or Dina Martina playing the cover song of your choice? Bidding starts at $1.99.

Want a brand-new Vespa with riding gear, bags, and tab fees thrown in? Bidding starts at $1.99.

Want a shopping spree at Easy Street Records? Bidding starts at $1.99.

Get the idea?

A birthday bash with the Rat City Roller Girls, a year’s worth of pizza, packages for writers, filmmakers, and actors, a dinner party cooked in your own home by a culinary deity, boat rides, Portland getaways, and all the cash goes to the good folks at Northwest Harvest.

So get to browsing! And bidding!

Merry Kwaanzukkah.

RSS icon Comments

This is the best thing the stranger does all year!
way to go

Posted by ahura | December 6, 2006 5:57 PM

Better than Hump? Nothing's better than Hump!

Posted by Stalker of Celery | December 6, 2006 6:06 PM

whoa. i just way-over-bid on a few things. damn. please, everyone, bid. bid high. i can't afford to win even half of the things i bid on. though if i win, at least i'll go into credit card debt for a good cause...

Posted by Gem | December 6, 2006 9:02 PM

This is all fine and good, but where do I place my bid on that hunky, champagne-friendly guy in the black short-shorts... the one you've been teasing us with for weeks!

Posted by He looks like Jim on "The Office" | December 7, 2006 12:22 AM

Shouldn't that be "culinary deity"? I don't diet, thank you.

Posted by B.D. | December 7, 2006 5:00 AM

Aw, maybe I'm not looking hard enough, but is there any way we can see the shiny photos if we're not in Seattle to pick up a print copy?

Posted by Gloria | December 7, 2006 6:08 AM

What happened to the cover of the print edition of the Strangercrombie pullout? That Savage fantasy boy sure as hell ain't on it.

Posted by 11x11 | December 7, 2006 7:19 AM

If my body could look like that for even one minute, why I would . . . I would . . . I would spend it masturbating in front of the mirror, probably. HE IS HOT!

Posted by Handmaiden | December 7, 2006 3:03 PM

Do we get to bid on the model?

Posted by BostonBear | December 8, 2006 5:51 AM