Slog News & Arts

Line Out

Music & Nightlife

« Sexy nuns! Sexy pirates! Sexy ... | Meanwhile in Ohio... »

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

In WTF??? News

posted by on October 18 at 13:04 PM

“The most common reason for ingestion appeared to have been mistaking the product for a drink.”

What could have given them that impression?

(Via Majikthise.

RSS icon Comments


What kind of idiot picks up a bottle and starts drinking out of it without knowing what's in it? I've seen Fabuloso, and other similar brands, in Latino markets before, and it's not confusing at all to me. It's horrible soap, by the way: overpoweringly scented, thin, and makes hardly any suds. You won't get the smell of lavender or whatever off your hands for days if you use it.

Posted by Fnarf | October 18, 2006 2:30 PM

Comments Closed

In order to combat spam, we are no longer accepting comments on this post (or any post more than 14 days old).