Slog News & Arts

Line Out

Music & Nightlife

« Close Encounters | Cheap-ish Condos on Capitol Hi... »

Thursday, January 17, 2008

A Beautiful Spam.

posted by on January 17 at 12:23 PM

Oh, that tricky spam! How surprising, how moving, how annoying that crap can be. I’m sure we all know this, but please to forgive, for this lovely spam, that I just got, just this second, I simply must share, for it is surely the lovliest and most romantic spam that has ever blossomed in the manure that is an inbox. It goes like this:

To: Adrian Ryan

Re: A Kiss So Gentle…

Ö inside my pussy…(Link to penis enlargement sight or Jesus knows what malware.)

Indeed, ďA kiss so gentle, inside my pussy.Ē Now thatís spam almost anyone can appreciate (yes, even me); spam that could capture the heart of a poet or a serial molester and set the most cynical mouse to clicking. Except mine. I didnít click it. As I am not retarded.

Yes, thatís some good spam, ladies and gentlemen. Thatís some good spam.

Sorry. I’ve been quiet for while. How’re you doin’?

RSS icon Comments

ooohhh Adrian.... you make me so hottt!!!!!!

Posted by M | January 17, 2008 1:03 PM

all the more remarkable in that the "gentleness" of larger penises is never touted. it's about time!

Posted by ellarosa | January 17, 2008 1:22 PM

I cut off my dick last night and threw it at a cop.

Posted by Mr. Poe | January 17, 2008 1:47 PM

Hey adrian, I should have those stern show CD's for you at the next happy, unless you want me to drop them off sooner...let me know

Posted by wisepunk | January 17, 2008 3:23 PM

I'd like to see a picture of that. Better yet, video.

Posted by Greg | January 17, 2008 3:39 PM

I'd like to see a picture of that. Better yet, video.

Posted by Greg | January 17, 2008 3:46 PM

This is boring. I had hoped your headline was a reference to the wickedly tasty canned meat product.

Posted by J.R. | January 17, 2008 4:26 PM

Beautiful. Once I got a spam entitled "I am a lake, you are my water". Inside was gibberish - and what's the point of those gibberish spams anyway?- but it touched me, it really did.

Posted by rtw | January 17, 2008 7:33 PM