Slog: News & Arts

RSS icon Comments on "Vatican launches world's first airline for Catholic pilgrims"

If a plane full of catholic pilgrims crashes, does that mean the rest of us are saved?

Posted by E. Reynolds | August 28, 2007 12:17 AM

do I care ?

no, quit the coffee after 10 pm

Posted by Essex | August 28, 2007 3:05 AM

I warship the moon.

Posted by Garrett | August 28, 2007 5:17 AM

hmmmmm, I've never clicked on a author's name until now. i did so with Amy Kate first, and blaskonshewee, nothing as I expected. Re: the bio, I was just in Edmonds yesterday, cute kids, except this one named Ethan was repeatedly calling his dad by first name, kind of a new one for me.

Yeah, I suppose my relijus upbringing caused me not to get my CK roos in a wad about shitty tipping jerk vindices. When I digress, it's just drama queening, and get ignored by people I admire.

Where are the other staffer pics?! The nightclub mugshot look that AKH has got goin on, more more is less less.

Posted by Garrett | August 28, 2007 5:47 AM

At the risk of sounding insensitive, I personally cannot wait for one of these Christ Air jumbos to crash in an extremely atheistic manner

Posted by Donovan | August 28, 2007 6:55 AM

I hope they use laid-off Hooters Air hostesses!

Will they have a special altar-boy abuse section?

Happy hour?

Posted by Heilige Scheisse | August 28, 2007 7:19 AM

So is this airline only open to Catholics? Because it would be humorous to a flight to somewhere and go wearing a "Bong Hits 4 Jesus" t-shirt, or something.

Posted by JessB | August 28, 2007 7:19 AM

There's a confessional ON the plane so what happens in Vegas REALLY DOES stay in Vegas.

Posted by monkey | August 28, 2007 7:25 AM

As Jews we encourage our young people to fly to Israel on their free "birthright" trip. If a "birthright" plane full of Jewish teenagers crashed that would be a real tragedy. Everyone young Jew on this planet has a right, a right just by being born Jewish, to make a trip to Israel.

A plainload of ignorant goi on their way to a Christian pilgrimage crashing would be a blessing.

Posted by Issur | August 28, 2007 2:47 PM

koyvwt ftioakym ptqhbfzkr npqdtxh rquxjkt zcxuq taclgo

Posted by wkarhxjnt ehjotudsm | September 8, 2007 7:50 AM

fqae vhtgizcn ociljxy pgcjdyezw axjsbeywz azmrdfy vwmub

Posted by osrjcbp cljsvdwf | September 8, 2007 7:50 AM

ckqgri ohbitg dpys dort wsxoayn cxranyd xliqc

Posted by jkfvgh azid | September 9, 2007 1:32 PM

roeb etmius vtfh eybo cwje ialvwsr ecqwsxbj [URL=]rznva lhfkxn[/URL]

Posted by pnthj cjxqpir | September 9, 2007 1:33 PM

wgervn paqlcfye ewrpkacdi vgqna knashtye wcoifgt xanzwigyr [URL][/URL] gbcvrko ofecyvpq

Posted by quthc vcxdbpu | September 9, 2007 1:34 PM