Wednesday, July 2, 2014

World's Worst Sarah Palin Impersonator Says We Should Fight Putin, Not Global Warming

Posted by on Wed, Jul 2, 2014 at 4:32 PM

Everybody knows someone like this: A friend who looks a little bit like a celebrity. "Hey, you look like that celebrity, a little," someone once said to your friend. Your friend took it as a compliment, and then they went overboard, imitating that celebrity's new hairstyle, adopting little vocal tics from that celebrity's last movie, and generally acting like a clueless jackass. Well, someone once told Louisiana politician Lenar Whitney that she was kind of like Sarah Palin, and now she's taking the comparison way too far in this anti-global-warming ad for her congressional race:

When your entire video can be refuted by one link on the internet, you know you're making a shaky argument. But Whitney is the second in what will probably be a wave of Palin-like candidatesJodi Ernst was the first—and what Republicans look for in their Palin-substitutes is a lot of red meat, thrown everywhere, with no respect for logic or consequences. I expect Whitney will go far.

I was surprised to hear her speaking English.
Posted by caution&daring on July 2, 2014 at 4:42 PM · Report this
Fnarf 2
If the earth is getting hotter why are there still ice cubes in my refrigerator, huh? Huh? Latin me that, my Trinity scholard.
Posted by Fnarf http://www.facebook.com/fnarf on July 2, 2014 at 4:47 PM · Report this
Erin Resso 3
I... what... really? I'm sorry, I can't put together a thought because that video just made me a whole lot stupider.
Posted by Erin Resso http://deejayres.tumblr.com on July 2, 2014 at 5:09 PM · Report this
Matt Hickey 4
Any ten year-old with a thermometer can disprove thousands of climatologists? I'd watch that debate.
Posted by Matt Hickey http://www.matthickey.com on July 2, 2014 at 5:25 PM · Report this
Why is she in black-and-white?
Posted by Johnston on July 2, 2014 at 5:40 PM · Report this
curtisp 6
She said "lamestream media".
Posted by curtisp on July 2, 2014 at 6:45 PM · Report this
venomlash 7
@5: Because her target audience wants to see the world in black-and-white, with no nuances or complicated issues, just 'MURIKA.
Posted by venomlash on July 2, 2014 at 7:38 PM · Report this
seatackled 8
She sounds like she's reading off a teleprompter. Or cue cards.
Posted by seatackled on July 2, 2014 at 9:15 PM · Report this
She can read?
Posted by TobyinFremont on July 2, 2014 at 9:58 PM · Report this
Why in the name of Jesus would anyone want to be associated with sarah? Perhaps the republican party can drag her sorry fat ass back to faux news to prove to America how stupid she and faux news really are. I hope they let her do some commentary and travel around in a motorhome in the southern states proving beyond a doubt that she was the biggest mistake the republican party ever made short of george bush.
Posted by longwayhome on July 3, 2014 at 8:13 PM · Report this