Friday, June 27, 2014

Do You Think This Motorcycle Club Accepts Theater Critics as Members?

Posted by on Fri, Jun 27, 2014 at 11:35 AM

Seen by a reader at a checkout counter yesterday afternoon:

dramaboys1.png
  • bk

dramaboys2.png
  • bk

Although their clubhouse seems to attract angry shooters. Maybe that's a little too much drama for me.

Gern Blanston 1
I hear they're putting together a Shakespeare in the park production this summer.
Posted by Gern Blanston on June 27, 2014 at 11:43 AM · Report this
dnt trust me 2
A Seattle Motorcycle Gang just sounds too oxymoronic for me. If I wouldn't mind joining, but no, not going to wear the jacket.
Posted by dnt trust me on June 27, 2014 at 11:44 AM · Report this
derek_erdman 3
God, I fucking love Tim's Cascade potato chips.
Posted by derek_erdman http://www.derekerdman.com on June 27, 2014 at 11:45 AM · Report this
@2 -- Whaddya want, plaid flannels?
Posted by RonK, Seattle on June 27, 2014 at 1:40 PM · Report this
Fred Casely 5
Get some oversize white patent leather platform shoes and dance on the bar to "Tequila." Wins them over every time.
Posted by Fred Casely on June 27, 2014 at 1:52 PM · Report this
biffp 6
@3, have you heard the Mike and Tom Eat Snacks (MaTES) podcast about Tim's Cascade chips?

Posted by biffp on June 27, 2014 at 2:02 PM · Report this
dnt trust me 7
Plaid Flannels is a good idea, but say we start by changing Boyz to Boys and go from there.
Posted by dnt trust me on June 27, 2014 at 2:41 PM · Report this
"What do we want?" ... "PLAID FLANNELS!"

"When do we want 'em?" ... "TWENTY-FIVE YEARS AGO!!!"
Posted by RonK, Seattle on June 27, 2014 at 3:56 PM · Report this
Knat 9
Clearly that photo is David Cross from behind, and this is an elaborate publicity stunt for the upcoming Arrested Development movie.
Posted by Knat on June 27, 2014 at 8:44 PM · Report this