Thursday, June 26, 2014

Wednesday Addams, the Watusi, and Lurch

Posted by on Thu, Jun 26, 2014 at 7:04 AM

This is adorable. Wednesday Addams dances The Drew to assist Addams Family butler, Lurch, as he is need of some "boss" moves. Also, her father, Gomez, jumps in and does the Freddie, which is the dumbest dance ever.

Oh yeah, let us not forget the attempt to pitch Lurch singing "The Lurch." This song, "The Lurch," was the result of his vocal talents being featured in an Addams Family episode when Lurch became a pop star ("He'll be bigger than the Beagles!"); Lurch even made it onto a couple teen dance shows to dance "The Lurch," but his novelty hit didn't really take off.

Sir Vic 1
The Drew looks a lot like the James Brown.

Regardless, girl's got moves!
Posted by Sir Vic on June 26, 2014 at 7:40 AM · Report this
dnt trust me 2
I see enough videos on the web. I come to Slog because I feel there's some literary potential here. This article contains too many of those awful web links. I had high hopes reading the headline. Classic "hope" letdown.
Posted by dnt trust me on June 26, 2014 at 8:05 AM · Report this
venomlash 3
Yyyooouuuu raaaaang?
Posted by venomlash on June 26, 2014 at 8:32 AM · Report this
Supreme Ruler Of The Universe 4
Fuzzy wuzzy was a bear...

Sorry, that was the Munsters!

Posted by Supreme Ruler Of The Universe http://www.you-read-it-here-first.com on June 26, 2014 at 9:21 AM · Report this
fletc3her 5
Very cute.
Posted by fletc3her on June 26, 2014 at 9:42 AM · Report this
"Wednesday, you're excused" is a pretty smooth way to tell your kid to get lost. Making a note of that in case I ever procreate.
Posted by Lori E. on June 26, 2014 at 12:28 PM · Report this
Are you certain that is Lurch, and not John Forbes Winthrop Dudley Kerry?
Posted by sgt_doom on June 26, 2014 at 1:08 PM · Report this
"The Lurch" freaked out my dog. I had to turn it off.
Posted by psychic, powerless... on June 26, 2014 at 2:06 PM · Report this