and Drunks

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

New Cannabis Lube For Ladies?

Posted by on Tue, Jun 10, 2014 at 12:44 PM

Can this be real?!? Or is FORIA just using the promise of "multiple orgasms" as a marketing tool? I know I don't trust this headline: "Cannabis Lube Will Get Your Vagina High" —'cause my Momma always told me to never trust what I read in any 'Cosmo rag-a-zine.

An all natural sensual enhancement oil thoughtfully designed for women. FORIA brings to your fingertips the power of ancient plant medicine to inspire deep healing and unlock profound pleasures. Hand-crafted from the female flower of the marijuana plant—one of the oldest known aphrodisiacs in the world—using modern extraction techniques for optimal potency and purity.

wisepunk 1
BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUULLLLLLLLLLLLLLSHIT!

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUULLLLLLLLLLLLLLSHIT!

Over there is some bullshit, over here is some bullshit, everywhere, everywhere, EVERYWHERE BULLSHIT!
Posted by wisepunk on June 10, 2014 at 12:52 PM · Report this
8Way 2
One of the first overdose deaths ever due to cocaine was a vaginally applied cocaine creme.
Posted by 8Way on June 10, 2014 at 12:57 PM · Report this
Man, nothing like unregulated, bullshit "natural medicine" scams. "Ancient plant medicine"? "Aphrodisiac"? Come the fuck on.
Posted by Solk512 on June 10, 2014 at 1:05 PM · Report this
seandr 4
Vaginal absorption into the blood stream is fairly rapid and efficient, so this would definitely get you high.
Posted by seandr on June 10, 2014 at 1:06 PM · Report this
rob! 5
Funny story—witches, brooms, and absorption of intoxicants through mucous membranes when ingestion and other routes were problematic/non-existent: http://www.theatlantic.com/technology/ar…
Posted by rob! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZBdUceCL5U on June 10, 2014 at 1:23 PM · Report this
mikethehammer 6
You don't say? This reminds me... The other day I was online and looking at, um, stock quotes, and I saw an advertisement for an elixir that'd enlarge my penis by 6-8 inches! 6-8 inches!!! Can you imagine what me and this girl with the Foria girl could accomplish?!?
Posted by mikethehammer on June 10, 2014 at 1:32 PM · Report this
dwightmoodyforgetsthings 7
I've been looking for a way to get marijuana into another orifice.
Posted by dwightmoodyforgetsthings http://www.reddit.com/r/spaceclop on June 10, 2014 at 1:35 PM · Report this
TheMisanthrope 8
Can men use it too?
Posted by TheMisanthrope on June 10, 2014 at 1:57 PM · Report this
Akbar Fazil 9
I have used a cannabis based topical cream that does wonders for sore muscles so I can see this working. Its just cannabis oil and coconut oil. I wouldn't exactly call complete bullshit but the idea is at least sound.
Posted by Akbar Fazil on June 10, 2014 at 1:57 PM · Report this
Reverse Polarity 10
I've got male bits, not female bits, so maybe I don't understand how this would work. But I'm having a hard time imagining how making your vag numb by dosing it with pot oil and getting high as a kite would improve your sexual experience.
Posted by Reverse Polarity on June 10, 2014 at 2:06 PM · Report this
Akbar Fazil 11
@10 Sex on cannabis is an extra fun time. Being able to add it straight to a woman's genitalia could be very beneficial to the sexual experience without having to get the rest of yourself high.
Posted by Akbar Fazil on June 10, 2014 at 2:17 PM · Report this
venomlash 12
@11: Cannabinoid receptors that THC binds to aren't expressed in the genitals. (They're expressed in the ovaries, oviducts, and placenta, but not in the vagina, vulva, clitoris, or whatever.) Also, there's no way that you can get THC into the blood-engorged tissues of the female genitalia without it being carried to the rest of the body and making it into the brain. In short:
MARIJUANAS DO NOT WORK THAT WAY! GOODNIGHT.
Posted by venomlash on June 10, 2014 at 2:32 PM · Report this
Sandiai 13
Dammit. I can't smoke anymore, but I really did like how pot made my hoohaa so sensitive, although apparently via a non-direct, "top-down" route (since I believe venomlash). I Sure wish there were a topical/effective way to do this.
Posted by Sandiai on June 10, 2014 at 3:08 PM · Report this
Akbar Fazil 14
Again, not claiming anything on this product since I haven't used it (nor do I posses female genitalia) but I can still see this being beneficial. TMI: On a whim I have added some of the aforementioned topical to the tip of my dick and noticed a heightened sensation during masturbation. So based on their claims, I can see this working.

However, allow me to clarify my previous statement: ...beneficial to the sexual experience without having to get the rest of yourself completely high through 'normal' means.
Posted by Akbar Fazil on June 10, 2014 at 3:14 PM · Report this
Mahtli69 15
Did somebody spill a bong or are you just glad to see me?
Posted by Mahtli69 on June 10, 2014 at 4:00 PM · Report this
Knat 16
FORIA brings to your fingertips the power of ancient plant medicine...

Oh, they found some pot plants that haven't been heavily modified through selective breeding by humans, then? In what remote, untouched grove did they find this miracle?
Posted by Knat on June 10, 2014 at 7:21 PM · Report this