and Drunks

Friday, May 30, 2014

"Can You Give Me Head Later?"

Posted by on Fri, May 30, 2014 at 12:14 PM

If you're a man and you don't feel immense shame for your entire gender after reading a few entries on the Straight White Boys Texting Tumblr, you're a terrible person.

If you think that people should feel shame because of what other people of the same gender do, you're NOT a terrible person.

You're just so upset that you're making very stupid assertions.
Posted by LJM on May 30, 2014 at 12:30 PM · Report this
I'll admit that I'm a terrible person. But its not because I don't feel any shame after reading some of that stuff.
Posted by Alden on May 30, 2014 at 12:42 PM · Report this
seandr 3
"Can You Give Me Head Later?"

Doesn't hurt to ask.
Posted by seandr on May 30, 2014 at 12:43 PM · Report this
You_Gotta_Be_Kidding_Me 4
This is why straight boys need a Grindr...
Posted by You_Gotta_Be_Kidding_Me on May 30, 2014 at 12:47 PM · Report this
If this bothers you, don't look at reddit.com/r/creepypms
Posted by wxPDX on May 30, 2014 at 12:49 PM · Report this
raindrop 6
I find the "don't judge" dictum when it comes to anything sexual on The Stranger, and this rant of faux-outrage rather disingenuous.
Posted by raindrop on May 30, 2014 at 12:50 PM · Report this
Don't overreact Paul so the site has idiots they don't represent me.
Posted by Seattle14 on May 30, 2014 at 12:59 PM · Report this
Also silly to pretend there aren't people of color like this.
Posted by Seattle14 on May 30, 2014 at 1:00 PM · Report this
mikethehammer 9
Confusion > Outrage
Posted by mikethehammer on May 30, 2014 at 1:05 PM · Report this
Pope Peabrain 10
I'm not reading it because I already know some people are jerks. Both men and women. That is depressing enough without seeing it.
Posted by Pope Peabrain on May 30, 2014 at 1:14 PM · Report this
One of the few things more obnoxious than stupid shit people post on the internet is tumblrs dedicated to reposting stupid shit people post on the internet.
Posted by GermanSausage on May 30, 2014 at 1:24 PM · Report this
Yes, because only straight white males post ignorant shit online.

I only feel immense shame that Paul Constant is a member of my gender.
Posted by bigyaz on May 30, 2014 at 1:56 PM · Report this
Theodore Gorath 13
Makes me wonder how many people on there are middle schoolers or early high schoolers.

I don't think there is a lot of "are you a virgin?" kind of stuff going on between people in their 20s.
Posted by Theodore Gorath on May 30, 2014 at 2:42 PM · Report this
Note to all (especially the women and girls posting to this Tumblr):

Try to reduce the stupidity and foolishness plaguing your life by using a texting/messaging app that does not give out your actual phone number and that can easily block anyone you don't want to receive texts/messages from.

Answering a random guys or girls text who you either don't know or no longer want to know is like answering a call from a telemarketer - they are all probably selling something you don't want or need.

Stop answering, and block them from texting/calling again.
Posted by Gay Uncle on May 30, 2014 at 2:50 PM · Report this
OMG you guys! Aren't cis white males the WORST?!

It's great that Slog feels the need to constantly reinforce this notion.

So sorry I'm a piece of shit by association!
Posted by Vitriolforbreakfast on May 30, 2014 at 3:04 PM · Report this
Should I start hitting myself with a cat-o-nine-tails right now or after I make my donation to the Sawant campaign?Should I say a thousand macklemores first? You people are a fucking joke.
Posted by El Caudillo on May 30, 2014 at 3:16 PM · Report this
TVDinner 17
I often wonder why Slog hasn't disabled comments by now. There is nothing of value to be found here anymore.
Posted by TVDinner http:// on May 30, 2014 at 3:18 PM · Report this
venomlash 18
@17: UR GHEY LEL
Posted by venomlash on May 30, 2014 at 3:42 PM · Report this
TVDinner 19
@18: Oh, venomlash, don't ever quit. *smooch*
Posted by TVDinner http:// on May 30, 2014 at 7:33 PM · Report this
Why would I ever take on someone else's shame
Posted by Reader01 on May 30, 2014 at 8:18 PM · Report this
femwanderluster 21
Haha 17 & 18.

This tumblr is funny because it's true, it's sad, and it's super familiar.

"Brony Friendzoni."