Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Twitter Is So Fucking Delicious Right Now

Posted by on Tue, May 20, 2014 at 2:12 PM

Rick's only tweet today... posted an hour ago...

Philly Pride should extend joint invitations to Santorum, Scalia, and Judge Jones to be Grand Marshalls of this year's Pride Parade.
Posted by searunner on May 20, 2014 at 2:12 PM · Report this
Thanks for the judician endorsement, Rick.
Posted by Clayton on May 20, 2014 at 2:27 PM · Report this
I sent him a thank you. For some reason he's ignoring me.
Posted by jade on May 20, 2014 at 3:07 PM · Report this
BEG 4
Ha ha ha, I came over here to share that tidbit about Santorum. I should have known y'all would beat me to it...
Posted by BEG http://twitter.com/#!/browneyedgirl65 on May 20, 2014 at 4:45 PM · Report this
mikethehammer 5
According to the Twitter stream in The Slog's sidebar, Dan's old dinner companion, Brian Brown, is a Philadelphian. Just checked his feed and he's been curiously silent for going on 24 hours now. Haha!
Posted by mikethehammer on May 20, 2014 at 5:06 PM · Report this
Coram Nobis 6
What goes around, comes around, he said when wiping up the santorum.
Posted by Coram Nobis on May 20, 2014 at 5:54 PM · Report this
You got santorum on my gay marriage.
No, you got your gay marriage all over my santorum.
Posted by kwodell on May 20, 2014 at 6:19 PM · Report this
rob! 8
I've missed you here, BEG @4.
Posted by rob! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZBdUceCL5U on May 20, 2014 at 8:28 PM · Report this
Coram Nobis 9
Dan, speaking from a legal background, I believe that santorum was one of the results of the Mann Act.
Posted by Coram Nobis on May 20, 2014 at 8:51 PM · Report this
IndicaDogwalk 10
We are winning the war, and it feels good.
Posted by IndicaDogwalk on May 21, 2014 at 12:54 AM · Report this
For just one day, perhaps we could change the definition of Santorum to, "The frothy mix of bitter tears and cheez whiz that is sometimes the byproduct of binge eating cheese steaks after a federal judge you endorsed legalizes same-sex marriage in your beloved home state of Pennsylvania."
Posted by mshawn on May 21, 2014 at 8:57 PM · Report this