Monday, May 19, 2014

Font of the Day: Soviet-Era Alphabet Book From 1931

Posted by on Mon, May 19, 2014 at 1:48 PM

this-threesome-was-brought-to-you-by-the-letter-a.jpg
With images of "horny satyrs, indecent cupids, and flying disembodied cocks." It's mostly straight—but there's one image of a boy/boy/girl threeway that's lots gayer than the letter A here. See if you can find it.

And aren't disembodied flying cocks everyone's favorite kind of flying cocks?

nocutename 1
Yay for Literacy! I'm going to have to print that out and put it up on the classroom wall.
Posted by nocutename on May 19, 2014 at 2:08 PM · Report this
nocutename 2
And It's the backwards "N"--perfect, as it's my initial!
Posted by nocutename on May 19, 2014 at 2:10 PM · Report this
DAVIDinKENAI 3
The "Ib" letter has a guy doing a girl while checking out a guy who seems to be putting on a show for him.

Is the queen on "T" holding two realistic dildos or two severed cocks?

Oh, now I see the backwards N - that's definitely guy-on-guy anal (supported by a girl). Kind of a feminized guy as the bottom.
Posted by DAVIDinKENAI on May 19, 2014 at 2:17 PM · Report this
At first I thought "Soviet-era" had to be a typo, and then I saw it was published in 1931, not 1938.
Posted by Westside forever on May 19, 2014 at 2:23 PM · Report this
Posted by bago on May 19, 2014 at 2:42 PM · Report this
fletc3her 7
@5 So much more fun than throwing shoes!
Posted by fletc3her on May 19, 2014 at 3:30 PM · Report this
Cat in fez 8
There's a little girl-on-girl in there, too, on 'Д'.
Posted by Cat in fez on May 19, 2014 at 3:55 PM · Report this
venomlash 9
@5: YES. Beat me to the dildocopter!
Posted by venomlash on May 19, 2014 at 4:02 PM · Report this
The Beatles 10
Like Adolf Hitler, I don't normally use the words "Soviet-era" and "erotic" in the same sentence. But this shit is erotic as hell.
Posted by The Beatles on May 19, 2014 at 8:03 PM · Report this