Thursday, April 10, 2014

Fox News Blows Lid Off Spring Break Blow

Posted by on Thu, Apr 10, 2014 at 8:29 AM

But Dan, hetero-male sexual frustration is the glue that holds civilization together! Guys who can't get laid work really hard to gain a position of authority, then they use their wealth and power to coerce women into having sex w/ them. If it becomes morally acceptable for women to have sex just because they want to, instead of it being part of their marital duties or whatever, then a large part of the incentive to become a successful man vanishes and generations of boys become stoned slacker dropouts. If the milk is free why rape the cow?
Posted by Ken Mehlman on April 10, 2014 at 11:03 AM · Report this
seattlestew 2
Kids these days.
Posted by seattlestew on April 10, 2014 at 12:09 PM · Report this
Max Solomon 4
do as I say, not as I did. what shameless hypocrites.

nice work getting t & a in front of the angry old white men, though. that twerking is reprehensible! show me more so I can get an anger boner.
Posted by Max Solomon on April 10, 2014 at 1:34 PM · Report this
rob! 5
So glad somebody(ies) watch that shit so I don't have to.
Posted by rob! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZBdUceCL5U on April 10, 2014 at 8:54 PM · Report this
sissoucat 6
What's weirdest is that those Fox segments are real.
Posted by sissoucat on April 11, 2014 at 2:44 PM · Report this
sissoucat 7
Edit : "for real" ?
Posted by sissoucat on April 11, 2014 at 2:50 PM · Report this
People actually do this stuff on spring break? I always thought it was a myth. I usually spent my breaks working on stuff.
Posted by ansuzmannaz on April 14, 2014 at 11:57 AM · Report this
sissoucat 9
"People actually do this stuff on spring break?"

Current Fox commenters, yes, they did it when they were young, and they love the remembrance. And future Fox commenters, who are the offsprings of Republicans, they're doing it right now.

So no, not exactly any people.

I'd bet it's mostly the Bible belt that does this stuff. Kind of like when you look where there are most pregnant teens, and find out it's definitely in the "abstinence-only" hypocritical Palin household.
Posted by sissoucat on April 16, 2014 at 5:07 AM · Report this
Makes sense. I thought it suspicious that these people were having a drunken orgy right before Easter Sunday. It would appear that Pagan fertility rites are alive and well.
Posted by ansuzmannaz on April 16, 2014 at 5:16 AM · Report this