Friday, April 4, 2014

Posted by on Fri, Apr 4, 2014 at 4:30 PM

caleb_btc_edit2_WEB.jpg
  • Brooklyn Benjestorf

Name: Caleb

Where: The Eagle

Buy Him A Shot Of: Jameson

Ask Him To Make You: Something easy.

What He’s Doing When He’s Not At The Bar: “Hanging out with my family and friends, mostly,” Caleb says. “I live with my mother in Laurelhurst and watch my niece every Wednesday until my sister picks her up at 5 pm. My little brother lives in Kirkland—I try to get out there to have jam sessions with him. He's pretty wicked on the guitar. I go out to dinner quite frequently with my best friends, Chad and Chuey. Don't usually have much time to go out since I work during the best parties at the Eagle, but I never miss Flammable at Re-bar every Sunday. The gays call it church.”

Words To Live By: Live, love, and be happy.

...guess there won't be a drop of Jameson left at The Eagle this weekend.
Posted by Leather, denim, sweat and fur... on April 4, 2014 at 4:52 PM · Report this
Matt from Denver 2
Is wearing your baseball hat askew still in? Or did it go out and come back in?
Posted by Matt from Denver on April 5, 2014 at 8:47 AM · Report this
@2

Get off my lawn!

Don't be that grumpy, old man, Matt.

If you're going to complain about what a hot, young man at the leather bar is wearing, you're never going to see him wearing nothing at all.

He can wear that hat any way he likes; I just want to know what he wants for breakfast.
Posted by Good morning, Sunshine. on April 5, 2014 at 9:41 AM · Report this
First of All... Matt from Denver, thats always gonna be a thing!

Its hard not to love me some Caleb... and I have many stories that start with,, "this one time at ReBar..."
Posted by Dom.inated on April 5, 2014 at 7:40 PM · Report this
Fuck that, I'm going to ask him to make me something hard and then bitch about it on Yelp when he inevitably takes an attitude/fucks it up.
Posted by treehugger on April 7, 2014 at 9:03 AM · Report this
Thanks for sharing this. I really like your post. You can also go through http://bartenders411.com/
Posted by Janet Willson on April 22, 2014 at 3:01 AM · Report this