Friday, March 7, 2014

Looking Good, Seattle

Posted by on Fri, Mar 7, 2014 at 10:08 AM

photo__3_.JPG

I spotted this fearless threesome on the way into the office this morning, and stopped to ask who and how they were because their smiles were downright infectious! Courtney has dope shoes, amazing tights, and does HIV research, Victor works in a print shop and is the flyest morning stroller I've seen this week, and Nell is professionally adorable.

When I approached them I said, "This might be awkward, but..." and Courtney said, "I often have to stop people on the street for my job, too, it's cool." Thank you for being so kind and so cute. Looking good, guys!

Phoebe in Wallingford 1
What material is that hose she's wearing? That short denim skirt -- frightfully chilly at this time of year.
Posted by Phoebe in Wallingford on March 7, 2014 at 10:33 AM · Report this
dnt trust me 2
Phoebe, I think she's way out cute. Denim skirts rock. I'd definitely try my best to boink her.
Posted by dnt trust me on March 7, 2014 at 10:40 AM · Report this
snacktruck 3
I am just over the word adorable for adults...it is just awful. However, that is one fine looking pooch!
Posted by snacktruck on March 7, 2014 at 11:22 AM · Report this
schmacky 4
Actually, @1, it's partly sunny and nearly 50 degrees outside. I think she looks perfect. The guy, however, is wearing too much. I mean, he looks stylish and all, but it's way too warm for that much clothing. Plus, it's all dark colors, making him that much warmer. He needs to lose a layer, or ditch some of the black.
Posted by schmacky on March 7, 2014 at 11:30 AM · Report this
Quintus Slide 5
The smiles are radiant and lovely, but denim skirts are appalling. No one should wear them. This frumpy goddamn city has a bum's eye for style.
Posted by Quintus Slide on March 7, 2014 at 11:33 AM · Report this
treacle 6
I think we differ in our concepts of "good" style, Ms. Henderson. These two, god luv 'em, look like they fell out of a laundry hamper. Well, he doesn't; black with a touch of red plaid is a good psycho-billy look. But animal print + denim + short pea coat + ..what are those shoes even doing?! Garish.

That dog looks like he'd make a good meal for at least 2-3. Slow cooked for about 8 hours with white wine and olives.
Posted by treacle on March 7, 2014 at 11:34 AM · Report this
very bad homo 7
Everyone shut up. These people are perfect.
Posted by very bad homo on March 7, 2014 at 12:21 PM · Report this
I would like more "Looking Good, Seattle" posts. Thank you.
Posted by LMcGuff http://holyoutlaw.livejournal.com/ on March 7, 2014 at 8:35 PM · Report this
Totally adorable!!! Love, love, love!
Posted by MamaG2010 on March 11, 2014 at 11:13 PM · Report this