Tuesday, March 4, 2014

You Say You Want a Meatball Sandwich?

Posted by on Tue, Mar 4, 2014 at 11:51 AM

These are just the meatballs. Imagine them on garlic bread for full effect.
  • Kelly O
  • These are just the meatballs. Imagine them on garlic bread for full effect.

I have re-investigated the situation, and LoPriore Bros. Pasta Bar at Pike Place Market still makes the best damn meatball sandwich in Seattle. You're welcome.

raindrop 1
Looks delicious, but it's not a sandwich.
Posted by raindrop on March 4, 2014 at 12:05 PM · Report this
Fail: Grinders in Shoreline has the best meatball sandwich in the northwest. Period.
Posted by Grinders is AMAZING on March 4, 2014 at 12:14 PM · Report this
notaboomer 3
what about freddy's bbq joint and mr. tusk squishing the noisy parakeet?
Posted by notaboomer on March 4, 2014 at 12:16 PM · Report this
@1: Are you just trying to disprove that JBITDMFOTP?
Posted by Hanoumatoi on March 4, 2014 at 12:20 PM · Report this
notaboomer 5
i like the "please yourself" chalkboard sign. also.
Posted by notaboomer on March 4, 2014 at 12:25 PM · Report this
seatackled 6
I usually go for Reubens, not meatballs.
Posted by seatackled on March 4, 2014 at 12:37 PM · Report this
seatackled 7
@4
Mission accomplished long ago.
Posted by seatackled on March 4, 2014 at 12:38 PM · Report this
biffp 8
Stoneburner has Meatball Monday - spaghetti, red sauce + giant meatball for $10. You're welcome.
Posted by biffp on March 4, 2014 at 12:40 PM · Report this
Pope Peabrain 9
That looks fucking delicious.
Posted by Pope Peabrain on March 4, 2014 at 12:47 PM · Report this
I used to eat here 3 to 4 times a week until my office was moved to SODO. I would have to say that this is the best Italian food I've ever had. Brian is one of the coolest dudes ever!! Thanks for the best lunches ever!! Camilo
Posted by Camilo on March 4, 2014 at 1:06 PM · Report this
I love this place. Super nice service, too!
Posted by hereiswheremynamegoes on March 4, 2014 at 3:20 PM · Report this
Mahtli69 12
Their stromboli sandwich kicks the meatball's ass, imho.
Posted by Mahtli69 on March 4, 2014 at 3:34 PM · Report this
Somehow that place has always unimpressed the hell outta me. The food always seemed to have a red-sauce Olive Garden-y taste to it.

I'll give them another try with my best open mind and see how it goes.

Definitely do it when I'm craving an old school red sauce joint...
Posted by CPN on March 4, 2014 at 3:46 PM · Report this