Wednesday, February 26, 2014

I'm Still a Card-Carrying Republican, Apparently

Posted by on Wed, Feb 26, 2014 at 8:07 AM

Got my 2014 King County Republican Party membership card in the mail yesterday. Just seeing it filled me with fond memories of the time I caucused myself for Rick Santorum.

cardcarryingmember.jpg

For the record, this year's Republican Party membership cards are much flimsier than last year's Republican Party membership cards.

ryanayr 1
Nice nails
Posted by ryanayr on February 26, 2014 at 8:15 AM · Report this
Pope Peabrain 2
I think it should have a cross on it somewhere. Like maybe on the butt.
Posted by Pope Peabrain on February 26, 2014 at 8:22 AM · Report this
seatackled 3
You bunch of fucking assholes. You, Goldy, Savage. All Republicans trying to stop marriage equality and access to birth control.
Posted by seatackled on February 26, 2014 at 8:34 AM · Report this
Leishalynn 4
OMG, I hadn't read about your Santorum caucusing! Thanks for the link. My favorite line: "Newt Gingrich won my heart with his smug and irascible nature, his long history of sexual conquests, and—most importantly—Herman Cain's endorsement."
Posted by Leishalynn on February 26, 2014 at 8:58 AM · Report this
Kinison 5
Meh, I moved out of Seattle in August, kept getting McGinn flyers. No yellow forwarding address label, they had my corrected mailing address.
Posted by Kinison http://www.holgatehawks.com on February 26, 2014 at 9:05 AM · Report this
raindrop 6
I suggest you be thankful Paul and make a contribution to the RNC for a modest sum of whatever you can afford.
Posted by raindrop on February 26, 2014 at 9:20 AM · Report this
fletc3her 7
Is everyone at the Stranger a Republican?
Posted by fletc3her on February 26, 2014 at 9:32 AM · Report this
tedb310 8
"I caucused myself for Rick Santorum" sounds so dirty.
Posted by tedb310 on February 26, 2014 at 9:38 AM · Report this
TomJohnsonJr 9
Yes, lovely nails too!
Posted by TomJohnsonJr on February 26, 2014 at 10:43 AM · Report this
There's a lovely framed photo of the Republican Senate Inner Circle (circa 1960's? - they look kinda young in it) signed by Strom Thurmond & Dick Luger, among others, at the Salvation Army store on 4th. Only $19.95. You should get that for yourself (or as a gift for Goldy).
Posted by I Love IPA on February 26, 2014 at 12:54 PM · Report this
Paul, missed you at Snohomo Bingo Sat. nite. Had a great time, wish you were there.....
Posted by longwayhome on February 26, 2014 at 8:13 PM · Report this