Friday, February 7, 2014

SL Letter of the Day: Seeking Stinky Feet

Posted by on Fri, Feb 7, 2014 at 1:55 PM

Originally posted on September 12, 2012

I have a fetish for sweaty, smelly, stinky female feet, but I don't know how to approach strange women and ask them to fulfill my wishes. It sucks that the only way to maybe get what I want is to hire an escort or go to one of those foot parties that are always held in huge cities hundreds of miles away from where I live. How can I realize my dreams in the small hick town where I live? Any suggestions?

Desperate For Feet.

My response after the jump...

Sorry, DFF, but you're just gonna have to move to a big city (or travel to one) to realize your dreams of sweaty, smelly, stinky female feet. And if your dreams revolve around servicing the feet of more than one loving, indulgent woman, then you're gonna have to pay nice ladies to make your dreams come true. Approaching strange women in hick towns or big cities and asking them to indulge your fetish isn't going to get you anywhere other than on a sex-offender registry.

It isn't difficult to get smelly feet. Wear wool socks in old leather shoes all day for a few days. He could date a GGG person for regular reasons and roll his kink out like any other kinkster. And then you are in a nice ongoing relationship with the added benefit of stinky feet.
Posted by wxPDX on February 7, 2014 at 2:15 PM · Report this
Banna 2
He could always just post to casual encounters on cornfieldcounty.craigslist.org and pray.
Posted by Banna http://www.ucp.org on February 7, 2014 at 2:20 PM · Report this
This really seems like he should try getting into a relationship with someone willing to indulge him. This letter read to me as: how can I indulge my fetish without needing to go through the effort of finding a willing partner the way everybody else has to?

And yeah, if you aren't willing to put in the effort to find a consenting person into you for your sexual needs, then your primary resource is sex workers you pay.

But did it really not occur to him to try to learn how to get into a relationship with someone?
Posted by uncreative on February 7, 2014 at 2:24 PM · Report this
Pope Peabrain 4
I think it's outrageous that we as a society want to label an adult as a sex offender because he would pay a woman to fulfill such a harmless fantasy. The real sex offender is the government that would create such stupid laws in the first place. This is the kind of bullshit religion creates. We should grow the fuck up, already.
Posted by Pope Peabrain on February 7, 2014 at 2:32 PM · Report this
@ 3 You don't have to be religion to find that weird.
Posted by dkjndmsahksdhksal on February 7, 2014 at 2:42 PM · Report this
alanw 6
I gotta say I think your advice sucks this time, Dan. I've got the same fetish as DFF (only with guys' feet) and can assure you this is pretty low on the WTF scale for both guys and girls, after hearing about straight guy friends who like the same thing. There aren't many people who don't like to get their toes sucked, and in my experience most who don't feel that way because they are worried or ashamed about the smell.

DFF should find a girl he likes and just go for it. He may have to work her up to letting him do it before the shower, but really...nobody is going to freak out.
Posted by alanw on February 7, 2014 at 2:49 PM · Report this
Ooooor get into a relationship with a woman from your hick town and then ask her if she's cool with wearing the same socks for a couple days in a row. I'm with the other commenters on this. He should reserve leaving home until after he's given it a try with a local gal or two.
Posted by DRF on February 7, 2014 at 2:54 PM · Report this
How stinky? Just sorta stinky, or no-hygiene, foot fungus stinky? I don't know many women who would go that far.
Posted by Jen7 on February 7, 2014 at 3:18 PM · Report this
I knew a women in college who would have been perfect for this guy.
Posted by David from Chicago on February 7, 2014 at 4:31 PM · Report this
@5 Why are you bringing religion or the lack of it into this? I certainly didn't consider that in any way, shape, or form relevant.

@8 Good point. I was assuming sweaty stinky, not actively unhealthy stinky. But I suspect sweaty stinky was more what was wanted. If we're actually talking about grow some foot fungus, then that's not going to work with an escort either.
Posted by uncreative on February 7, 2014 at 4:35 PM · Report this
Just date a woman that works outside in steel toe boots. We exist, and whoa, those puppies can be a bit much at the end of the day. Good luck!
Posted by sher-bear on February 7, 2014 at 5:08 PM · Report this
@ 6 There aren't many people who don't like to get their toes sucked
-------------------------

Is that really true? I mean, I know that some people like it, but is it really common? Because for me that is the biggest turnoff possible - I just hate having my feet touched. Didn't realize I was so far off the grid.
Posted by agony on February 7, 2014 at 6:05 PM · Report this
thecheesegirl 13
@12 Not exactly what I'd call a turn-on for me, but I wouldn't say I hate having my feet touched or anything. I'd be inclined to say mine is the most common opinion, but I haven't exactly conducted a survey.
Posted by thecheesegirl on February 7, 2014 at 7:12 PM · Report this
seandr 14
Stinky feet? Jesus Christ, what is wrong with the men in our species?

I swear, if I shat in a bucket, ate it, vomited it back into the bucket, added Tabasco sauce, turned my back for 5 minutes, and then turned around, I'd see 3 guys fighting with each other over who gets to fuck it first.
Posted by seandr on February 7, 2014 at 9:38 PM · Report this
@4, I think you missed the point. If he's getting labelled as a sex offender, it's not because he hires a sex worker. It's because he approaches strangers and solicits them to indulge his kink.
Posted by Swobbie on February 7, 2014 at 11:26 PM · Report this
As much as I admit that my feet occasionally stink, even living in a big city I would be very offended by a rando guy approaching me on my way home to wash the stink off and commenting on the odor of my feet (which, no, is not readily "put out there"...my cleats do an excellent job of containing the occasional "too hot" stink after sports, and I do avoid switching back to sandals when I suspect that heat and sweat have gotten the better of my puppies). To each their own, but this one is most likely best indulged with a GGG SO (while I don't proclaim to understand it, if DH asked to smell my dirty feet, I'd probably let him so long as it was framed right) or pro...
Posted by Ms. D on February 8, 2014 at 1:01 AM · Report this
McJulie 17
I think DFF's best bet is to find a girlfriend who's into sports, and offer footrubs when she gets back from a jog or whatever. Everybody wins!

My first boyfriend had something like this, and I didn't understand it, but I never ever said no, because -- you know, foot attention is good.

In fact, my husband wishes I had something like this, because most of the time I won't let his feet anywhere near me unless they're freshly washed.

Anyway, this just strikes me as a really easy kink to fulfill, unless there's something he doesn't say explicitly in the letter -- if the reason he mentions "strange women" is because the kink demands that it be a stranger, or a lot of different women, or something like that.
Posted by McJulie on February 8, 2014 at 7:46 AM · Report this
Yeah, get a girlfriend and offer to rub her feet after a workout or a long summer day wearing sandals or high heels. Problem solved.
Posted by oh-bother on February 8, 2014 at 8:34 AM · Report this
Aurora Erratic 19
I'd send my smelly socks, with the right inducement.
Posted by Aurora Erratic http://www.finemesspottery.com on February 8, 2014 at 11:07 AM · Report this
It seems easier for those who can put this across as a perk of the/a right person rather than Requirement #1.
Posted by vennominon on February 8, 2014 at 1:21 PM · Report this
@14 - thank you. I laughed so hard I cried, and I have a case of the SADs. I really needed that!
Posted by happyhedonist on February 8, 2014 at 4:05 PM · Report this
@12--I'm with you, I hate it. I didn't realize I was supposed to like it. I mean, I know some people DO, but I didn't know that it was a standard feature on the "things people really like" list.
Posted by lulubelle on February 9, 2014 at 8:41 AM · Report this
@ 12, 22. We all hopefully have our no-goes, but to *HATE* having your feet touched is a little weird. A harmless aversion, but one that's a bit of a head-scratcher.

I mean, most folks like back-rubs, and I bet almost as many like foot-rubs.

And I think there are sound physiological/anatomical reasons for liking our back and feet rubbed/massaged: for all the advantages of bipedalism (freeing up the hands for carrying stuff and tool-use; a better view, especially in grasslands, of predators and prey; etc.), walking on two legs does exact a bit of a toll on human backs and feet.
Posted by Functional Atheist on February 9, 2014 at 5:17 PM · Report this
Hey! If anyone is interested, please check out my blog, LGBTQuestions.
I write about what it is like being a gay high school student, among other things. I'm new to this, so any feedback at all would be super helpful! Thanks!

lgbtquestions.squarespace.com
Posted by LGBTQuestions http://lgbtquestions.squarespace.com on February 9, 2014 at 9:16 PM · Report this
12, 22-- I'm like you, I absolutely can't stand to have my feet touched. It's unusual, but not a problem, I don't think... to each their own, right? When I used to online date, I'd occasionally get approached by someone with a foot fetish and I'd let them know quickly and clearly that I wasn't their gal... and send along a picture of my feet in a pair of strappy heels to show I didn't think there was anything wrong with THEM :)
Posted by smoakes on February 10, 2014 at 11:29 AM · Report this
Makes me a bit crazy that this guy thinks that liking smelly feet means approaching strange women and asking them to please induldge his kink. Does he think men whose kinks are breasts and vaginas do this?
Posted by smoakes on February 10, 2014 at 11:31 AM · Report this