Friday, January 31, 2014

Reading Through the "Savage Love" Mail

Posted by on Fri, Jan 31, 2014 at 10:31 AM

And I have to say that this one made my day:

Thanks fella for your article about them clitoris. My old lady's never been this happy and you should see the smile on me. Humbly yours, Peter S

Allyn 1
I do so hope that PeterS is very, very young. It would be a shame if he and his old lady are truly old and he's only just now found her clit. Dear god, the horror.
Posted by Allyn on January 31, 2014 at 10:35 AM · Report this
Pope Peabrain 2
Tell these guys to take out the trash, too, and they'll be drowning in pussy.
Posted by Pope Peabrain on January 31, 2014 at 10:49 AM · Report this
MacCrocodile 3
@1 - On the contrary, I hope he's very old. The sad fact is that many older people have lived their lives with bad ideas about what sex should be (and who it's for). If (old) Peter S's (old) old lady is finally getting what she needs, that's one less old lady living an entire lifetime of fair-to-poor sex because she's been raised to believe it's not about her pleasure and never felt empowered to ask for what she needs. Kids these days are fine. Old people need all the help they can get.
Posted by MacCrocodile http://maccrocodile.com/ on January 31, 2014 at 11:04 AM · Report this
Sometimes I forget that the generations of people who grew up in a very sexually repressive society are still out there, fucking. Ageist of me, I know. I agree with @1. How sad, if it took 50+ years to get it right.
Posted by wxPDX on January 31, 2014 at 11:46 AM · Report this
NotSean 5
@2 I agree with the sentiment but, geeez, how old are you? I'm less than 50, and, in my generation, the bar is much higher than that for one to become drowning in womanly attention. Household chores are a given, if you're human.
Posted by NotSean on January 31, 2014 at 11:58 AM · Report this
Fnarf 6
Them clitoris is tricky bidness, all right.
Posted by Fnarf http://www.facebook.com/fnarf on January 31, 2014 at 12:01 PM · Report this
Pope Peabrain 7
@5 Uh, you would think so, wouldn't you. But many men are so wrapped up in themselves, they never get up off the sofa (or play with a clit).
Posted by Pope Peabrain on January 31, 2014 at 12:02 PM · Report this
Urgutha Forka 8
A fella done gotta know about them clitoris.
Posted by Urgutha Forka on January 31, 2014 at 12:08 PM · Report this
Do guys under 50 still say "my old lady"? I'm seriously asking, it's a phrase I can only recall hearing from baby boomers and up.
Posted by East Coast Douglas on January 31, 2014 at 12:44 PM · Report this
debug 10
@9 I'm sure they do say it, ironically.

Dem clitoris would be easier to find if it wasn't always trying to hide under a hood.

It's hard to blame this guy though if even his wife didn't know that she had an "easy button" down there.
Posted by debug on January 31, 2014 at 1:12 PM · Report this
nocutename 11
Aw! This warms my heart.
No matter how old you are, it's never too late to find and learn how to use them clitori.
Posted by nocutename on January 31, 2014 at 2:21 PM · Report this
Isn't the plural "clitori?"
Posted by CJWhite on January 31, 2014 at 2:36 PM · Report this
stonato 13
If it were racism instead of agism, this thread would be afire. As a very old person, I'd like to remind the young and youngish that my generation discovered and deified the clitoris. Most of us found out far too late that it was a cruel and fickle master (sexism.)
From this side it looks like this generation does not actually have sex due to the unnecessary risks involved and the easy access to other alternatives. They are liberal but-not sexually, of course.
Posted by stonato on January 31, 2014 at 3:07 PM · Report this
stonato 14
Also, I'm going with the fourth declension genitive clitoruum.
Posted by stonato on January 31, 2014 at 3:13 PM · Report this
Achievement unlocked dude.
You next mission is to find an adult toy store and look at the "G-spotters"; pics on the web might not give you the right idea about the size, but I'll tell you: almost exactly as large as most adults' middle two fingers. And your hand can make that shape.

It's inside and usually directly under the clit, it's basically the clit's backside (fun fact, most of the clit is not only inside, it's as long as the average cock.)

Hook your fingers like you mean it, put your mouth where she wants it, that's the next level.

Congrats for making her a priority; a few sweaty smiling women have told me that guys like us are rare. That shouldn't be the case imho.
Posted by SifuMark on January 31, 2014 at 3:13 PM · Report this
merry 16
That is so, so sweet.... Who cares how old the LW is, knowledge acquired is always a wonderful thing...

I have a friend who was edumacated by his lady friend to imagine her vulva as a canoe, with a little figure kneeling up in the front of the canoe... Their magic words were "Pay attention to the guy in the canoe!!"

Works for them!

:-D
Posted by merry on January 31, 2014 at 3:59 PM · Report this
That is so sweet. BTW, my parents are 78 and 82 and they still "do it." (No little blue pills, either!) I have hope for the future!
Posted by monkeylover on January 31, 2014 at 4:51 PM · Report this
Better to smile late than never smile at all.
Posted by Suzy Greenberg on January 31, 2014 at 4:58 PM · Report this
@9--A holdover from more barbarous times. We have moved on to the more politically correct term, "the wife".
Posted by LateBloomer on January 31, 2014 at 8:49 PM · Report this
@17: That's more than I want to know about my own parents, let alone yours.
Posted by clashfan on February 4, 2014 at 11:06 AM · Report this