...Slog reader Christina asks. I'm guessing any bar in Seattle that has a TV will be a party, and you better get there early if you want a seat—kickoff is at 3:30 p.m. THIS SUNDAY. Here are the parties we've heard about so far... add more in comments! GO BIRDS!
• BAIT SHOP on Capitol Hill: the game projected on a big screen with "UNLIMITED PLATES OF NACHOS for just $10! Seriously. No limit," Beast Mode shots for $3 every time the Hawks score, and, if Marshawn Lynch scores a TD, "free Skittles will rain down like rainbow-colored hail from the heavens of victory."
• MILLER'S GUILD downtown: with the game projected onto the restaurant wall ("much bigger then a home television") and a football-themed menu from chef Jason Wilson including Legion of Lettuce Wraps (chicken lettuce wraps) and Beast Cakes (appetizer-size crab cakes), as well as meat off the restaurant’s gigantor wood-fired grill. Also: barrel-aged cocktails, wine, and beer.
• POQUITOS on Capitol HIll: serving the 12th Man Margarita—"the lovely blue margaritas (which will certainly help the Seahawks win)"—for $7, plus a special game day happy hour from at 3pm through the end of the game with $4 draft beers and $4 guacamole.
• LUNCHBOX LABORATORY in South Lake Union: free appetizers, drink specials, and (you know) more... UPDATE: "upstairs in the Rumpus Room with four big screen TVs," plus a Football Specials Menu including "Every Day I'm Russelin" and "The Richard Sherman Talk Show" burgers.
• VON TRAPP'S on Capitol Hill: the game on all 14 screens, plus happy hour food items, plus "football pretzels," chili cheese dogs, and a couple different kinds of hot wings, plus half-liters of Bayern VT Lager for $4.
• BRAVE HORSE TAVERN in South Lake Union: the game on "Big Bertha—our big screen," plus "plenty of beer, blue and green jello shots and slushies, and special game day snacks" (no particulars on prices given).
• THE TRIPLE DOOR downtown: family-friendly viewing and VIP box suites in the theater, with full menu service from Wild Ginger, plus more viewing in the lounge (but no specials, apparently).