Thursday, January 9, 2014

"ROT IN HELL, YOU CISGENDER-NORMATIVE PIECE OF SHIT"

Posted by on Thu, Jan 9, 2014 at 8:01 AM

This new website is a real timesaver for social justice bloggers on Tumblr.

Dan,

I'M GOING TO GET HATE FOR THIS BUT YOU UTERUS-BEARER-PRIVILEGED NECKBEARD!!!!!! you should stop fucking abusing furry-type personalities you intolerant basement dweller! YOU SHOULD STOP FUCKING STARE-RAPING INTERSEXUAL-IDENTIFYING PEOPLE!!!!!!! exotification is so annoying you oppressive creep!!! YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF YOU CISCENTRIC RAPE-APOLOGIST!!

Love,
Luke
Posted by LukeJoe on January 9, 2014 at 8:09 AM · Report this
TomJohnsonJr 2
CHECK YOUR CISHET PRIVILEGE, YOU DANDYAMOROUS-SEXUALIZING, UTERUS-BEARER-OVERPRIVILEGED KYRIARCHIST
Posted by TomJohnsonJr on January 9, 2014 at 8:09 AM · Report this
Knat 3
GO PLAY IN TRAFFIC, YOU RACIST DEMIROMANTIC-SEXUALIZING, UTERUS-BEARER-NORMATIVE PEDOPHILE
Posted by Knat on January 9, 2014 at 8:11 AM · Report this
MacCrocodile 4
HAVE A GREAT DAY AT WORK, YOUR BOSS REALLY RESPECTS YOU.
Posted by MacCrocodile http://maccrocodile.com/ on January 9, 2014 at 8:18 AM · Report this
"Cishet" needs a hyphen. It should be pronounced "Ciss Het," rhyming with "Piss wet" not "Cishet" ryhyming with "Swish it."
Posted by Chicago Fan on January 9, 2014 at 8:31 AM · Report this
raindrop 6
I trust Dr. Awesome, Pol Pot, and other hotheads won't rely on this utility, and instead reply to me with their own genuine cussing.
Posted by raindrop on January 9, 2014 at 8:41 AM · Report this
Theodore Gorath 7
I WISH I COULD DO THIS AT WORK, BUT THE SITE DOES NOT FUNCTION HERE IT LOOKS LIKE FUN!

YOU PIECE OF SHIT!

@6: PLAY IN TRAFFIC YOU WHITE MALE CIS-PRIVILEGED NAZI GRASSFUCKER!

(I kid Mr. Drop, but you set that one up on a tee. Genuine insults only come after people say stupid things. So stop while you are ahead.)
Posted by Theodore Gorath on January 9, 2014 at 8:52 AM · Report this
nocutename 8
KILL YOURSELF, YOU WHITE-ELITIST MISOGYNIST

Best Wishes,
nocutename
Posted by nocutename on January 9, 2014 at 8:58 AM · Report this
nocutename 9
And with Tumblr Grammar:
~~~~*KILL URSELF, U HETERO-NORMATIVE TERF *~~~~
Posted by nocutename on January 9, 2014 at 9:00 AM · Report this
AFinch 10
I love it. TYVM.
Posted by AFinch on January 9, 2014 at 9:10 AM · Report this
Canadian Nurse 11
im GOING TO GET HATE FOR THIS BUT (⊙_◎) why the fuck do u feel the need to sexualize..panspecies-type ppl????? ~*why the fuck do u feel the need to harass omniethnic-identifying personalities u oppressive scum????????*~ ~~~~STOP OFFENDING ME U IGNORANT SUBHUMAN!!~~~~ to summarize: LIGHT YOURSELF ON FIRE YOU SCUM!
Posted by Canadian Nurse on January 9, 2014 at 9:19 AM · Report this
GO DROWN IN YOUR OWN PISS, YOU SEXIST CIS-NORMATIVE BIGOT!
Posted by Joe Glibmoron on January 9, 2014 at 9:35 AM · Report this
Dr_Awesome 13
@6 Yes, I learned to cuss long before you were born, son, and I don't need an app or website or whatever you kids are using these days to come up with cusswords.

And you have a nice day now.
Posted by Dr_Awesome on January 9, 2014 at 10:06 AM · Report this
LGBTQWTF 14
Wish I'd had this in grad school.
Posted by LGBTQWTF on January 9, 2014 at 10:19 AM · Report this
On the one hand, I love this because it exposes the amount of thoughtless buzzword keyboard ejaculation that is the sum total of the work tumblr feminists have contributed to the movement. On the other hand, I hate this because a lot of the terms used to mock actually mean something to those who know what the fuck they're doing.

In short, I should really just get off the internet entirely. Yep, that's a good idea.
Posted by johnjjeeves on January 9, 2014 at 12:49 PM · Report this
Dunno Dan, this kind of makes you look like a pride hurt twelve year old. Own your shit broah.
Posted by birdpandabirda on January 9, 2014 at 1:24 PM · Report this
milemarker 17
I don't know how to curse in Tumblr Fem. I'll stick with: fuck off, asshole.
Posted by milemarker on January 9, 2014 at 1:30 PM · Report this
for thE LOVE OF GOD. FUCK UR DAMN INSTITUTIONALIZED RACISM U AWFUL SCUM!!!! ur liteRALLY TRIGGERING ME!!! my pronouNS R "XE/XEM/XYR"!!!!!!!! get bent, u judgmental middle-class-elitist dudebro!!!!! ~~~ur gODDAMN MOUTHBREATHER MIDDLE-CLASS-PRIVILEGED OPINION IS WORTHLESS!!!!!!!!~~~ fuCKING ADDRESS ME AS "EY/EM/EIR" U INTOLERANT BINARIST!!!!!!! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ 2 summarize: shut up
Posted by Maharaja Von Shahanshah on January 21, 2014 at 12:54 PM · Report this