and Drunks

Friday, January 3, 2014

George Zimmerman's Girlfriend in Leaked Police Video: "I Feel Like He Always Gets Off."

Posted by on Fri, Jan 3, 2014 at 12:23 PM

Mariah Blake at Mother Jones published a leaked video of a police interview with Samantha Scheibe, George Zimmerman's girlfriend, after she called 911 during an alleged domestic violence incident in November of 2013. It's harrowing stuff, in which Scheibe claims Zimmerman broke a table and a pair of eyeglasses with the butt of a shotgun. Scheibe also says that Zimmerman previously choked her on at least one occasion before the 911 call. Blake writes:

When asked why she hadn't called the police [during the alleged choking incident], Scheibe replied, "Because I feel like he always gets off."

Soon after this video was recorded, Schiebe filed papers with a court affirming that she didn't want to file charges against Zimmerman:

"I believe that the police misinterpreted me and that I may have misspoken about certain facts in my statement to the police," she said. "I do not feel that the arrest report accurately recounts what happened."

JonnoN 1
seems like classic abuse victim stuff to me. Trainwreck in slow motion...
Posted by JonnoN http://www.backnine.org/ on January 3, 2014 at 12:52 PM · Report this
lark 2
Paul,
Anything having to do with Zimmerman is old hat. Agree with @1. I have no empathy for him or his ex-girlfriend. Just give the story up.
Posted by lark on January 3, 2014 at 2:08 PM · Report this
I regret George Zimmerman.
Posted by originalcinner on January 3, 2014 at 2:18 PM · Report this
SPG 4
Zimmerman is one of those guys that's going to keep doing this stuff, keep getting caught, then keep getting away with it, well... until one of two things happens. He dies or he finds a more pliable victim who doesn't call the cops.
Posted by SPG on January 3, 2014 at 4:18 PM · Report this
Pope Peabrain 5
She is being naive at best and at worst she has a death wish.
Posted by Pope Peabrain on January 3, 2014 at 4:51 PM · Report this
Cascadian Bacon 6
You can't flim flam the Zimmerman.

But If I was him I would def change my name and move to a new state.

Posted by Cascadian Bacon on January 3, 2014 at 4:59 PM · Report this