Monday, December 9, 2013

Have You Seen the Sherlock: Series 3 Launch Trailer?

Posted by on Mon, Dec 9, 2013 at 10:55 AM

I. Can't. Wait.

I am most looking forward to when the mustachioed Watson sees Sherlock for the first time after his long absence... I think there's a good chance Watson will punch him.

Simone 1
I can't wait either. I'm also trying my hardest to avoid watching the trailer.
Posted by Simone on December 9, 2013 at 11:15 AM · Report this
wisepunk 2
And it won't be on in the states until late January. Unless you do that thing, with that software, wink wink.
Posted by wisepunk on December 9, 2013 at 11:25 AM · Report this
venomlash 3
Aw yiss.
Posted by venomlash on December 9, 2013 at 11:57 AM · Report this
Two words: Jeremy Brett
Posted by cheakamus on December 9, 2013 at 2:22 PM · Report this
NotSean 5
Wait? Kahn is Sherlock? He's a bioengineered superhuman. That makes some sense. Of course, that must mean Watson is actually Tattoo!
Posted by NotSean on December 9, 2013 at 4:35 PM · Report this
seatackled 6
@4

Brett was fantastic. And that series, in spite of the Victorian strictures imposed by the source material, managed to be less homophobic, less misogynistic, and even less racist than Sherlock.
Posted by seatackled on December 10, 2013 at 5:10 AM · Report this
I can't wait to see what strong, independent and fully realized women and POC characters are featured on the next series of Sherlock!
Posted by johnjjeeves on December 10, 2013 at 8:46 AM · Report this