Tuesday, November 26, 2013

It Took Me 5 Seconds...

Posted by on Tue, Nov 26, 2013 at 3:34 PM

You might be faster than me...

Pope Peabrain 1
Waldo!
Posted by Pope Peabrain on November 26, 2013 at 3:43 PM · Report this
seatackled 2
I saw the guy with the glasses but didn't notice anything special other than his funny expression. @1 explained it to me.
Posted by seatackled on November 26, 2013 at 3:48 PM · Report this
Obama gets photobombed.
Posted by originalcinner on November 26, 2013 at 3:51 PM · Report this
Banna 4
The trans man behind the ginger?
Posted by Banna http://www.ucp.org on November 26, 2013 at 3:52 PM · Report this
Is this a thing?
Posted by Brooklyn Reader on November 26, 2013 at 3:57 PM · Report this
Okay, I still don't get it.
Posted by BallardBoy on November 26, 2013 at 4:15 PM · Report this
seatackled 7
@6

I think the guy in the glasses at about one o-clock relative to POTUS is supposed to make this look photo like a Where's Waldo illustration.
That being said, I don't get it either.
Posted by seatackled on November 26, 2013 at 4:19 PM · Report this
raindrop 8
The short Asian (?) woman behind the president looks absolutely mortified about something. Also, it looks like the president may have forgotten to use underarm spray.
Posted by raindrop on November 26, 2013 at 4:25 PM · Report this
Banna 9
A young George Hamilton right above the president's head?
Posted by Banna http://www.ucp.org on November 26, 2013 at 4:56 PM · Report this
evilvolus 10
@8 - The light is coming from the left of the frame, the apparent wet spot on POTUS' shirt sleeve is the shadow cast by the head of the security agent.
Posted by evilvolus on November 26, 2013 at 4:57 PM · Report this
seandr 11
LOL, that dude in the back has his cock out!
Posted by seandr on November 26, 2013 at 5:12 PM · Report this
Dougsf 12
He looks like a Gary Larson drawing.
Posted by Dougsf on November 26, 2013 at 5:12 PM · Report this
AmyC 13
I literally just burst out wheeze-laughing, complete with snorts, tears, and shaking shoulders in class. Professor stopped, looked at me questioningly, and then moved on when I slunk down in my chair with the proper amount of mortification displayed on my face.

ETA: Everything is funnier when you're not allowed to laugh.
Posted by AmyC on November 26, 2013 at 5:26 PM · Report this
lark 14
Good Evening Charles,
I reckon it's "Waldo". Noticed his look of exasperation within 5 secs. Pretty funny.
Posted by lark on November 26, 2013 at 10:02 PM · Report this
IndicaDogwalk 15
@12 - Exactly! I thought the same thing when I saw it. Total Gary Larson drawing.
Posted by IndicaDogwalk on November 27, 2013 at 12:03 AM · Report this
He's the only normal person in that pic as he's expressing natural shock that a murdering sociopath is just strollin along free as a bird...
Posted by Agrippa on November 27, 2013 at 7:12 AM · Report this
Mitch McConnell's red-headed stepchild?
Posted by Napoleon XIV on November 27, 2013 at 8:07 AM · Report this
Yeah, I noticed the guy making a weird expression in the background but didn't get why that was especially hilarious.
Posted by Amanda on November 27, 2013 at 8:34 AM · Report this
Cato the Younger Younger 19
@16 well, not as much shock as he would with the murdering sociopath that preceded him!
Posted by Cato the Younger Younger on November 27, 2013 at 8:40 AM · Report this
raindrop 20
@19: Are you referring to the man who funded AIDS prevention around the world more than anyone else?
Posted by raindrop on November 27, 2013 at 9:12 AM · Report this
Cato the Younger Younger 21
@20, before or after killing them in illegal wars?
Posted by Cato the Younger Younger on November 27, 2013 at 10:51 AM · Report this