and Drunks

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

I'll See Your Sideboob and Raise You an Inspirational Speech

Posted by on Wed, Aug 28, 2013 at 8:02 AM

I'm a day late to the party, but the thing that happens after you click on "15 Hottest Sideboobs at the VMA's" on College Humor is wonderful.

(Via The Jane Dough.)

TomJohnsonJr 1
If shaming were an Olympic sport, that would take the gold! The reference to Tolle, that icon of today's self-delighted, was perfect.
Posted by TomJohnsonJr on August 28, 2013 at 8:27 AM · Report this
rob! 2
As a gay I can laugh and point at the cupidity of the Straighty McStraightersons, but not for too long--gotta swing by bananaguide dot com real quick before heading out the door.
Posted by rob! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZBdUceCL5U on August 28, 2013 at 8:33 AM · Report this
ScrawnyKayaker 3
Yawn. While the idea of "15 hottest whatever" lists, and their consumption, is lame, it's a bit ridiculous to censure people for looking at celebrities who's job is, essentially, to be looked at. If these people didn't *want* to be gawked at, they wouldn't go out in public with their body parts hanging out of their clothes.
Posted by ScrawnyKayaker on August 28, 2013 at 8:58 AM · Report this
What's wrong with me? I didn't even know what a sideboob was until just now...and I've got boobs.
Posted by Side...what? on August 28, 2013 at 9:07 AM · Report this
Doctor Memory 5
Yeah, sorry, not seeing the awesome in a bit that's basically attempting to shame people for having the temerity to indulge their libidos visually and not be monks.
Posted by Doctor Memory http://blahg.blank.org on August 28, 2013 at 9:30 AM · Report this
No fat shaming, homo shaming, or loving boobs shaming, please.
Posted by FriscoDingo on August 28, 2013 at 9:40 AM · Report this
I clicked on it because it was on College Humor and I assumed it would be a funny send-up of the celebrity media circus surrounding the the VMAs, not because there'd be side boobs there. Fail.
Posted by Jizzlobber on August 28, 2013 at 9:41 AM · Report this
Urgutha Forka 8
That's really fresh coming from collegehumor.com.
Posted by Urgutha Forka on August 28, 2013 at 9:42 AM · Report this
ScrawnyKayaker 9
@4 The sideboob is generally considered the least titillating part of the tit, so it doesn't get a lot of press (although that skin seems to be more sensitive than the cleavage on most boobs, so it probably deserves more attention).
Posted by ScrawnyKayaker on August 28, 2013 at 9:43 AM · Report this
Max Solomon 10
you know what is really nice to look at? sideboob.

charles, quick! monica bellucci sideboob!
Posted by Max Solomon on August 28, 2013 at 9:43 AM · Report this
disintegrator 11
That WAS funny, but now I've got a hankering for some sideboob...
Posted by disintegrator on August 28, 2013 at 10:22 AM · Report this
Posted by TomJohnsonJr on August 28, 2013 at 10:25 AM · Report this
TomJohnsonJr 13
Aaaand Frontboob! (h/t @mseling)
Posted by TomJohnsonJr on August 28, 2013 at 10:39 AM · Report this
Jaymz 14
Truth - I would not have clicked on that link absent the comment by PC, so I guess it wasn't aimed at me, but I'm a fan of misdirection so there you go. It IS college humor so I will overlook the excess verbiage and relentless screed.
Posted by Jaymz on August 28, 2013 at 10:57 AM · Report this
I clicked on the link and all I saw was a bunch of words words words. I scrolled all the way to the bottom, but no sideboobs! I was promised side boobs! I want sideboobs! Where are the sideboobs?!
Posted by screed on August 28, 2013 at 11:00 AM · Report this
ScrawnyKayaker 16
@13 Whoa. That pangolin is cool!
Posted by ScrawnyKayaker on August 28, 2013 at 11:03 AM · Report this
ScrawnyKayaker 17
Or perhaps I should have said "hawt."
Posted by ScrawnyKayaker on August 28, 2013 at 11:04 AM · Report this
Fnarf 18
Sideboob is delicious. Nothing remotely shameful about looking. This is ridiculous; even the people who work for the Red Cross don't save humanity 24 hours a day.
Posted by Fnarf http://www.facebook.com/fnarf on August 28, 2013 at 11:12 AM · Report this
For anybody who actually want to look at side boobs...
Posted by sweetsweetsideboobs on August 28, 2013 at 11:30 AM · Report this
jackie treehorn 20
If I want to be preached at I'll read Ziggy.
Posted by jackie treehorn on August 28, 2013 at 11:31 AM · Report this
For anybody who actually wants to look at side boobs...
Posted by sweetsideboob on August 28, 2013 at 11:31 AM · Report this
theYode 22
Ugh. If that's what you consider "inspirational", I'd hate to see what you think is "tiresome, college-freshman-level drivel".
Posted by theYode on August 28, 2013 at 11:46 AM · Report this
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn 23
"Goodsex is any form of sex considered acceptable by the Party; specifically, this refers only to sex for the exclusive purpose of providing new children for the Party. All other forms of sex are considered sexcrime."
Posted by Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn http://youtu.be/zu-akdyxpUc on August 28, 2013 at 12:24 PM · Report this
Cynic Romantic 24
Needed more pictures.
Posted by Cynic Romantic on August 28, 2013 at 12:33 PM · Report this
Oh, sideboob. I'm never going to give you up. I'm never going to let you down.
Posted by GermanSausage on August 28, 2013 at 12:36 PM · Report this
onefatamerican 26
The best onsite comment so far:

"I'm not going to say this was impossible to masturbate to. Just difficult."
Posted by onefatamerican on August 28, 2013 at 12:39 PM · Report this
In2ishn 27
C'mon folks! The links in the screed were all worthy causes and the writer made sure to flaunt a liberal arts education. Aren't we for these things? Well, not the flaunting and shaming, but the education.
Posted by In2ishn on August 28, 2013 at 1:55 PM · Report this
foolish-rain 28
I just love the idea that anything sexual is anathema to making the world a better place. Really. Sex is just a nasty distractions from being a perfect moral being. I think the Heaven's Gate cult had the right idea.
Posted by foolish-rain on August 28, 2013 at 2:47 PM · Report this
The writer is using their liberal arts education to prank people with sidereal side boob instead of doing any of the things they tried to shame the readers into doing.

That is funny.
Posted by dirge on August 28, 2013 at 3:26 PM · Report this
biffp 30
Needed some humor.
Posted by biffp on August 28, 2013 at 3:52 PM · Report this
Unregistered User 31
Self-help books, huh?
Posted by Unregistered User on August 28, 2013 at 4:02 PM · Report this
ScrawnyKayaker 32
@29 Oh, it's supposed to be humor? Let me be disinterested even harder.
Posted by ScrawnyKayaker on August 28, 2013 at 6:29 PM · Report this