Tuesday, August 27, 2013

George W. Bush Experimenting with Cats

Posted by on Tue, Aug 27, 2013 at 3:38 PM

The Most Famous Painter in the World takes on a daring new subject.

Dougsf 1
I'm for it, and for the same reason I'd rather Rob Zombie make films than music.
Posted by Dougsf on August 27, 2013 at 4:05 PM · Report this
s.maxim 2
I don't know why, but whenever I see his paintings I'm filled with this immense sadness. I have no clue why that is and I don't really want to know either. oooff
Posted by s.maxim on August 27, 2013 at 4:10 PM · Report this
sincere matt offenbacher
Posted by grace hella on August 27, 2013 at 4:24 PM · Report this
disintegrator 4
I've said it before, and I'll say it again: Some Presidents form vast Global Initiatives with lofty goals like wiping out hunger, others... Well, others paint fifty paintings of dogs in a row, then decide to mix it up by switching to cats.

But hey, I will say this: He isn't hurting anybody anymore.
Posted by disintegrator on August 27, 2013 at 6:46 PM · Report this
The "43" signature is incredibly tacky.
Posted by happy renter on August 27, 2013 at 6:58 PM · Report this
Ruling a big country is like cooking a small fish (治大国,若烹小鲜).

Posted by Supreme Ruler Of The Universe http://_ on August 27, 2013 at 8:19 PM · Report this
@16 I've been watching too much Breaking Bad. I read that as. "Ruling a big country is like cooking Meth."

Posted by Machiavelli was framed on August 27, 2013 at 9:03 PM · Report this
Backyard Bombardier 8
No one should ever pay attention to anything this man does ever again in his life. He deserves to be treated as the Mayor of Casterbridge requested for himself:

"That I be not bury'd in consecrated ground. & that no sexton be asked to toll the bell. & that nobody is wished to see my dead body. & that no mourners walk behind me at my funeral. & that no flowers be planted on my grave, & that no man remember me. To this I put my name."
Posted by Backyard Bombardier on August 27, 2013 at 9:17 PM · Report this
Baby Blue 9
Damn it, the Gawker link isn't working for me and I am desperate to see this cat painting.
Posted by Baby Blue on August 28, 2013 at 8:38 AM · Report this
@8 right because our current president is a true sign of moral character. Give it a break I never voted for Bush but to think that any president in the modern age is that much different than the rest you are sadly delusional. They are all out for the best interest of the military and wall street fuck the rest of us. Good on him for painting cats! I cant wait till he gets to his "Squirrel" phase, ill b the first in line. America!!!
Posted by g2000 on August 28, 2013 at 9:34 AM · Report this
Backyard Bombardier 11
@10: The world in 2013 is a much shittier place than it needed to be, thanks to the ignorant fuckstick cat-painter and his puppet masters. There are broad forces in history that shape the world, but the actions (or inactions) of individuals can also have a great impact. That fucker and his cronies stole the 2000 election and took the US - and the world - into two unnecessary wars and one avoidable financial collapse.

I'd piss on his grave, but I won't waste the water.
Posted by Backyard Bombardier on August 28, 2013 at 9:56 AM · Report this
@11 this world would be a shittier place with or without Bush son, we didnt fly the planes into WTC. You think Gore would have done anything differently?
Posted by g2000 on August 28, 2013 at 11:15 AM · Report this
Backyard Bombardier 13
I think Gore would have paid attention to the many clear warnings that an Al Qaeda attack was imminent.

I think Gore's response to a daily briefing that included the heading “Bin Laden Determined to Strike in U.S" would not have been to go on vacation.

Yes, I think he would have done several things differently.

Would a Gore administration have successfully prevent 9/11? I honestly don't know. But it would have fucking tried.
Posted by Backyard Bombardier on August 28, 2013 at 11:31 AM · Report this
blip 14
Slashing taxes for the wealthy then starting two multi-trillion dollar wars, followed by a massive economic collapse we are still digging our way out of, is enough evidence to say that Bush is objectively worse than all the shitty presidents we've had in the last 30 years. WWAGD is a fun game to play but there are actual numbers and facts we can rely on to make these kinds of judgments without delving into counterfactuals.
Posted by blip on August 28, 2013 at 12:00 PM · Report this
venomlash 15
I'm pretty sure that Gore wouldn't have tried to tie Saddam Hussein's Iraq to the 9/11 attacks, for sure.
Posted by venomlash on August 29, 2013 at 7:55 AM · Report this
"God bless his pointy little head"
Posted by kfdsakfdsa on August 29, 2013 at 12:01 PM · Report this