Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Heroin Killed the Glee Guy

Posted by on Tue, Jul 16, 2013 at 2:55 PM

NBC:

"Glee" star Cory Monteith died of mixed drug toxicity involving heroin and alcohol, according to the British Columbia Coroner's Service.

His death is believed to be accidental, according to the findings released Tuesday.

Sad, sad, sad...

I've seen the needle
And the damage done
A little part of it in everyone
But every junkie's
Like a settin' sun.
Posted by Frank Rizzo on July 16, 2013 at 3:06 PM · Report this
Shame he couldn't get on a suboxone regime, but then since the U.S. takes a punitive approach to substance abuse this was one of the last countries to approve suboxone.
Posted by Merchant Seaman on July 16, 2013 at 3:15 PM · Report this
Sad but not very. Life goes on for those smart enough to never touch heroin.
Posted by Thank You Susanswerphone on July 16, 2013 at 3:32 PM · Report this
Fnarf 4
@2, Monteith was Canadian, not American. Surely he would have been allowed to bring a legitimate prescription from Canada into the US.

@1,

people let me tell you
it sent a chill up and down my spine
when I picked up the telephone
and heard that he died
out on the mainline.
Posted by Fnarf http://www.facebook.com/fnarf on July 16, 2013 at 3:34 PM · Report this
Cascadian Bacon 5
This is the first time that stupid show has ever made me laugh.
Posted by Cascadian Bacon on July 16, 2013 at 3:40 PM · Report this
Max Solomon 6
since he died in Vancouver, heroin was my 1st guess.
Posted by Max Solomon on July 16, 2013 at 3:46 PM · Report this
Fnarf 7
@5, gun to temple, pull the trigger. You know you want to. Everyone wants you to.
Posted by Fnarf http://www.facebook.com/fnarf on July 16, 2013 at 3:48 PM · Report this
MrBaker 8
He "accidentally" shot dope.
What, he thought it was coke?
It's not an accident, it's sad and unfortunately intentional action with known risks, including death.

It's just sad.
Posted by MrBaker http://manywordsforrain.blogspot.com/ on July 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM · Report this
MrBaker 9
And 7 FTW!
Posted by MrBaker http://manywordsforrain.blogspot.com/ on July 16, 2013 at 3:50 PM · Report this
merry 10
@ 5 - Obviously, you need to move to Florida, to be with your own kind.

I would GLEEfully contribute to the CB Relocation Fund.
Posted by merry on July 16, 2013 at 4:03 PM · Report this
Dr_Awesome 11
Nicely done, Bacon. You are becoming more and more pathological every day. You claimed once or twice to have knowlege of or worked within the mental healthcare field. A load of shit, I bet. A giant load of shit.
Posted by Dr_Awesome on July 16, 2013 at 4:12 PM · Report this
I'm Comin' for ya Mama! 12
One day Cascadian Bacon will die. Let's all just sit with that happy thought and smile.
Posted by I'm Comin' for ya Mama! http://www.packers.com on July 16, 2013 at 4:28 PM · Report this
dnt trust me 13
I vote that Cascadian Bacon stays!! (it sucks being a minority)
Posted by dnt trust me on July 16, 2013 at 4:28 PM · Report this
keshmeshi 14
@11,

I'm sure he has a great deal of insider information about mental health care.
Posted by keshmeshi on July 16, 2013 at 4:57 PM · Report this
Lew Siffer 15
@5 that was pretty funny, I laughed. Either too soon, or no one here enjoys black humor.
Posted by Lew Siffer on July 16, 2013 at 5:53 PM · Report this
Yup, he accidentally chased some heroin with some booze.
Posted by treehugger on July 16, 2013 at 5:54 PM · Report this
dangerousgift 17
Man, I really want to see that album done up by a high school choir now.
Posted by dangerousgift on July 16, 2013 at 5:55 PM · Report this
Actually, Fnarf, if anyone should kill himself it ought to be you.
Posted by Noicons on July 16, 2013 at 6:05 PM · Report this
Cascadian Bacon 19
Didn’t mean to interrupt your dead junkie pity party by causing Fnarf to spout death threats again.

But sorry to break your heart sweetie, I have no intention of suicide. Life is pretty good, it probably has something to do with not being a soft, bitter old boomer struggling to remain relevant on the pages of a progressive rag.

@11
Yes you will find that Emergency Care employees have loads of sympathy for drug addicts…idiot.

@12
Right back atcha!

@13
Yea it is not easy being Jewish.

Posted by Cascadian Bacon on July 16, 2013 at 6:08 PM · Report this
Fnarf 20
@19, "struggling to remain relevant" is funny coming from someone who struggles on that very same rag to...what is it you're trying to do again? Alienate every decent person? You're a fuckstick who has never been within a thousand miles of relevant. Just crazy.
Posted by Fnarf http://www.facebook.com/fnarf on July 16, 2013 at 6:14 PM · Report this
Cascadian Bacon 21
@20
So?
Posted by Cascadian Bacon on July 16, 2013 at 6:16 PM · Report this
@20, if he's alienating you, he's not alienating any decent persons.
Posted by Noicons on July 16, 2013 at 7:07 PM · Report this
This post made me suddenly wonder what Karen Greenlee was up to.
Posted by Joe Glibmoron on July 16, 2013 at 9:07 PM · Report this
Keekee 24
Are Cascadian Bacon & Noicons the same person???
Posted by Keekee on July 16, 2013 at 9:53 PM · Report this
Pool Shark would also be appropriate, considering that Bradley Nowell died from heroin and Lou Reed is still with us.
Posted by Joel_are on July 16, 2013 at 10:27 PM · Report this
gttrgst 26
Maybe you had too much too fast. maybe you had too much too fast.
Or just over played your part.

Nothin shakin on shakedown street. used to be the heart of town.
Dont tell me this town aint got no heart. you just gotta poke around.
Posted by gttrgst on July 16, 2013 at 10:39 PM · Report this
I think it's hilarious that you have three of the five conservative sock puppet accounts giving each other a handjob over an overdose.

But, you know, if someone toddler had accidentally shot their siblings again, it's America's greatest tragedy and we shouldn't make fun of it. Because Gunmerica.
Posted by FonsieScheme on July 17, 2013 at 5:40 AM · Report this