and Drunks

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Dougsf 1
Would somebody please move it to the center of the circle and put it on a stand as some sort of monument of power-through-low-to-mid-luxury?
Posted by Dougsf on May 14, 2013 at 6:29 PM · Report this
Zebes 2
When are people in this city going to learn how to use a roundabout? God damn
Posted by Zebes http://www.badrap.org/rescue/index.html on May 14, 2013 at 6:38 PM · Report this
COMTE 3
@2:

It does bring up a good question: if the boater intended to go left, should they still have rounded the traffic circle to port, as per nautical regs, or are they allowed to "shortcut" the left-turn per driving regs?
Posted by COMTE on May 14, 2013 at 6:44 PM · Report this
TomJohnsonJr 4
Poor thing must have flown into a window. It's just sitting there, stunned.
Posted by TomJohnsonJr on May 14, 2013 at 7:13 PM · Report this
Dougsf 5
And they said cutting the semaphore program wouldn't matter.
Posted by Dougsf on May 14, 2013 at 7:18 PM · Report this
Simone 6
I want to make a Gilligan joke but I can't think of one.
Posted by Simone on May 14, 2013 at 7:26 PM · Report this
seandr 7
If you think that's bad, you should see what happened to the roller coaster.
Posted by seandr on May 14, 2013 at 7:37 PM · Report this
It's not covered with a tarp, so I don't think any terrorists could be hiding in it.
Posted by I have always been... east coaster on May 14, 2013 at 7:44 PM · Report this
sperifera 9
I blame Obama.
Posted by sperifera on May 14, 2013 at 7:56 PM · Report this
@8 FTW
Posted by THENATIONAL on May 14, 2013 at 9:28 PM · Report this
dnt trust me 11
@6
If it weren't for that darn little tree, the professor (Mudede) and MaryAnne (Cienna) would look great photoshopped in the driving seats, maybe waving Hi to the camera.
Posted by dnt trust me on May 14, 2013 at 9:32 PM · Report this
Hey, I know this boat. It's on Kenwood in tangletown.
Posted by beef rallard on May 14, 2013 at 11:05 PM · Report this
blackhook 13
Is it left over from the Great Floods of 23 B.C.?
Posted by blackhook on May 15, 2013 at 2:11 AM · Report this
Is this the same boat from last month or is someone seeding roundabouts with water vessels?
Posted by Seanaroo on May 15, 2013 at 8:04 AM · Report this
biffp 15
Grant, you are my hero dude. Sweet shot.
Posted by biffp on May 15, 2013 at 11:45 AM · Report this
biffp 16
@2 ftw.

It's at Kenwood and Woodlawn. There was a Komo crew out there a couple weeks ago. I imagine neighbors are split on love/hate. I love it. Good way to end a night of drinking.

There is a duck on the point at the front, and fishing pole with river monster.
Posted by biffp on May 15, 2013 at 11:51 AM · Report this
My kids love playing in that thing. It's nifty. But it's not as nifty as the paper mache life sized cow that lived in the circle last year.
Posted by sdstarr on May 15, 2013 at 11:55 AM · Report this
biffp 18
Totally forgot about that cow. That was great.
Posted by biffp on May 15, 2013 at 12:31 PM · Report this