and Drunks

Monday, April 22, 2013

48 Hours from Now, the Slog Netflix Streaming Club Continues....

Posted by on Mon, Apr 22, 2013 at 11:01 AM

...with I Think We're Alone Now, the 2008 documentary about two people who are proudly obsessed with the '80s teen pop star Tiffany. It is a one-of-a-kind document, and you may watch it whenever you care to on Netflix Streaming. (Or rent it from one of Seattle's many great video stores!) We will discuss the film here on Slog Wednesday at noon.

For now, here's the suitably unnerving trailer:

May god have mercy on the souls of those who watch this mess.
Posted by SuckBallz on April 22, 2013 at 11:18 AM · Report this
mr. herriman 2
ok, so as excited as i was at the start of slog nexflix movie club, i haven't made the time to participate yet. i'm definitely getting in on this one! (not that the others weren't compelling enough, i just didn't get my act together and watch in time). but this. THIS.
Posted by mr. herriman on April 22, 2013 at 12:09 PM · Report this
Do I have to wait for 48 hours before I start talking about how much I hated this "documentary"?
Posted by I Got Nuthin' on April 22, 2013 at 12:33 PM · Report this
David Schmader 4
3: YES. Take enough sleeping pills to knock you out for 47 hours, and meet back here on Wed.
Posted by David Schmader on April 22, 2013 at 12:39 PM · Report this
Madskillz80 5
I've seen this and it is truly amazing.
Posted by Madskillz80 on April 22, 2013 at 12:48 PM · Report this
just like every biological woman.
Posted by Wedgwood99 on April 22, 2013 at 1:25 PM · Report this
thecatnextdoor 7
Is this not happening?
Posted by thecatnextdoor http://onwbn on April 24, 2013 at 12:06 PM · Report this