Thursday, April 4, 2013

Posted by on Thu, Apr 4, 2013 at 3:58 PM

This is cool.

dnt trust me 1
I like the 4th Gif best.
Posted by dnt trust me on April 4, 2013 at 4:39 PM · Report this
Zebes 2
I see gifs for how potatoes are unloaded, and then gifs for how potato chips are sorted. I don't see any actually being made.

Please update the post headline to 'How Potatoes Are Received and Then How Chips Are Received, Sorted, and Packaged, but Not Made, as Told in GIFs.'
Posted by Zebes http://www.badrap.org/rescue/index.html on April 4, 2013 at 4:49 PM · Report this
dnt trust me 3
@2
Get a life

Pot here, calling the kettle black.
Posted by dnt trust me on April 4, 2013 at 5:02 PM · Report this
Arsfrisco 4
I'm having trouble with the bagging machine. How do the chips get inside? It looks like the bags get chopped off an endless tube of pre-printed bag material, right? So there's no opening above. So confused.
Posted by Arsfrisco on April 4, 2013 at 7:42 PM · Report this
Bauhaus I 5
That is cool. The purpose of mass production is not only to make as many chips as possible in the shortest amount of time, but to make the chips taste like they could be homemade in small batches.

It's interesting that someone actually designed machinery that rejects certain chips and blows them offline. I mean, how much of a market would there be for that? American ingenuity!
Posted by Bauhaus I on April 5, 2013 at 12:03 AM · Report this
I'm having disoblige with the bagging organization. How do the chips get interior? It looks similar the bags get shredded off an interminable tubing of pre-printed bag material, faction? So there's no space above. So scattered.
Posted by Activity Logger on April 5, 2013 at 4:00 AM · Report this
Herr's makes the best Ketchup chips on the planet, the only Ketchup chips that don't have garlic seasoning.
Posted by ignatz ratzkywatzky on April 5, 2013 at 9:52 AM · Report this