Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Jinkx Monsoon Had Another Amazing Night on RuPaul's Drag Race

Posted by on Tue, Apr 2, 2013 at 10:16 AM

Pick1 1
Thank god they finally got that elimination over with.

They were just keeping them both on for some added drama until the point where they would both be bottom 2.

However, I must admit, as much as I knew it was planned from the start, it was still entertaining to watch.
Posted by Pick1 on April 2, 2013 at 12:00 PM · Report this
NikT22 2
Go Jinkx!

Last week I was in Las Vegas with my boyfriend and we went to the viewing party hosted by Coco Montrese. She was such a sweetheart and sat and talked with us after we said we were from Seattle. She was great and she she has love and respect for Jinkx. So nice to still have Coco on the show.
Posted by NikT22 on April 2, 2013 at 12:06 PM · Report this
GO GO JINKXY!
Posted by Greycat on April 2, 2013 at 1:20 PM · Report this
brandon 4
I was hoping Coco would go. Alyssa started shit, but coco kept it going. And I'm still pissed how she went into that disrespectful feedback loop toward Jinx last week on untucked.
Posted by brandon on April 2, 2013 at 1:43 PM · Report this
Pick1 5
@4 But when it comes down to it Alyssa just isn't as good imo. I'm not really a fan of either personality, but going based off performance alone, Coco won for the week. Coco still can't hold a candle to the great performers (Jinkx), but certainly did better than Alyssa.
Posted by Pick1 on April 2, 2013 at 1:51 PM · Report this
seandr 6
I don't know which I loved more, Jynkx's day of the dead costume or the fact that she put it in front of that crowd and sold it.
Posted by seandr on April 2, 2013 at 10:46 PM · Report this
Merlin D. Bear 7
Jinkx is simply amazing.
It's honestly like watching Lucille Ball reincarnated...

Posted by Merlin D. Bear on April 2, 2013 at 11:27 PM · Report this