and Drunks

Friday, March 8, 2013

The Tea Party Is Not Going Away

Posted by on Fri, Mar 8, 2013 at 10:23 AM

If you think it's too early to think about the next presidential race, take note: This teabaggy-funded ad calling Virginia Governor (and probable 2016 Republican presidential candidate) Bob McDonnell a tax-raising piece of shit is already on the air in Iowa.

This is, of course, bad news for Republicans. If they're going to have to appease both the hyper-conservative wing of the party in 2016 while also trying to court women and minorities, they're gonna have a bad time.

this guy I know in Spokane 1
awwwwwww.
Posted by this guy I know in Spokane on March 8, 2013 at 10:27 AM · Report this
Matt from Denver 2
As terrible as it was to live in a swing state during the last election, I can at least comfort myself knowing that nobody wants to fight for our votes until well after primary season opens. Iowans must be enduring some kind of divine punishment to be subjected to this stuff already.
Posted by Matt from Denver on March 8, 2013 at 10:33 AM · Report this
wisepunk 3
If you french fry when you want to pizza, you're gonna have a bad time.
Posted by wisepunk on March 8, 2013 at 10:38 AM · Report this
Fortunately for them, they aren't trying all that hard on the "women and minorities" thing anyway.
Posted by Pope Buck I on March 8, 2013 at 10:42 AM · Report this
raindrop 5
I wonder if Paul has 'bad news for Republicans' as autotext.
Posted by raindrop on March 8, 2013 at 10:43 AM · Report this
As a sometimes Democratic campaign operative, all I can say is The Teapublican Party is the gift that keeps on giving!
Posted by Citizen R on March 8, 2013 at 11:02 AM · Report this
sperifera 7
Bob McDonnell isn't far enough to the Right (read: wrong) for the Patriot SuperPAC??? Aycarumba!
Posted by sperifera on March 8, 2013 at 11:53 AM · Report this
Frank Blethen's vodka distiller 8
Love it when Republicans eat their own.

Transvaginal anyone?
Posted by Frank Blethen's vodka distiller on March 8, 2013 at 1:25 PM · Report this
Gurldoggie 9
The Republican Party, on the other hand, is going away before our eyes.
Posted by Gurldoggie http://gurldogg.blogspot.com on March 8, 2013 at 1:49 PM · Report this
Reverse Polarity 10
Pitty the poor Iowans, having to endure shitty political ads 3.5 years before the next election. If I lived in Iowa, I think I'd just burn my TV and become a hermit.
Posted by Reverse Polarity on March 8, 2013 at 3:58 PM · Report this
My guess is that the BANK FOR INTERNATIONAL SETTLEMENTS (BIS) will once again be the victor in the US presidential race in 2016. This blog even gets its editorial directive from people hired to align with BIS agenda.
Posted by Siddha on March 10, 2013 at 9:25 PM · Report this