Ambassel, an Ethiopian restaurant on Jefferson at 12th—we have no records of this place, and no one here has ever been there—was shut down by the health department yesterday for these violations:
• Foods not protected from cross-contamination
• Poor personal hygiene practices: insufficient handwashing
• Equipment not properly sanitized
• Handwashing facilities not working
• Imminent health hazard: establishment linked to a foodborne illness outbreak
If you have been there recently, please note the boldface type above. Here is information on how to report possible foodborne illness in Seattle/King County (it is important to report it!). Some boilerplate on Ambassel's website says, sadly: "Our company is built on the principles of making quality products and providing reliable service."
Should you so desire, you may find out when Ambassel re-reopens here.