Here's what you're missing at Comicon...
(all photos by Vic DeLeon.)
- This old-school Cylon.
- This Superman.
- Darth Maul, on stilts, playing the Star Wars theme on bagpipes.
(more photos after the jump, and even more photos of the whole con here.)
- Sweet Kaylee in her "Shindig" finery.
- Leeloo Dallas.
- The Monarch and Dr. Mrs. The Monarch.
- Kelly from Misfits.
- Captain America.
- This family dressed as the Tick, Arthur and American Maid.
- The Whovian family.
- Homestuck trolls were one of the MOST popular costumes at the con.
- Finn & Jake. (There were also many Fionnas and other Adventure Time friends.)
- Chell and her Aperture scientist friend (with Companion Cube).
- Some LOST members of the Dharma Initiative.
- A member of the 501st Legion hugging an adorable Ewok.
- Jaret the Goblin King.
- Oola, Jabba's Twi'lek slave girl.
- The Rocketeer.
- The prettiest princess at the con!
- ...and this guy, who wore ALL his fandom at once (the inset is of the back of his cape, which also said "Bad Wolf" down at the bottom.)