Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Comments Like This Make It All Worthwhile

Posted by on Wed, Feb 13, 2013 at 7:26 AM

Ken Silva in comments:

Mr. Dan Savage, your a dam idiot.

I wonder if our Ken Silva is this Ken Silva?

nocutename 1
Well, really. I mean, what do you know about dams? Are you a civil engineer?
Posted by nocutename on February 13, 2013 at 7:30 AM · Report this
I does grammer good.
Posted by ultrasuedecushion on February 13, 2013 at 7:30 AM · Report this
At least he was thorough in directing his ire. All the other Savages, Misters and Misses can rest assured he does not mean them.
Posted by Queerly Yours on February 13, 2013 at 7:32 AM · Report this
ArtBasketSara 4
Dam it! I've been saving that exact comment for just the right moment and this "Silva" just goes and ruins everything!! All that time I spent...wasted...
Posted by ArtBasketSara on February 13, 2013 at 7:47 AM · Report this
Posted by Rob in Baltimore http://www.wishbookweb.com/ on February 13, 2013 at 8:10 AM · Report this
seatackled 6
What a moran.
Posted by seatackled on February 13, 2013 at 8:12 AM · Report this
Dan, open the floodgates!
Posted by stan on February 13, 2013 at 8:43 AM · Report this
ScrawnyKayaker 8
Note to self: proof-read insults very carefully.

If you're a moron, you don't want to give evidence of your damned moronitude, Ken.
Posted by ScrawnyKayaker on February 13, 2013 at 8:53 AM · Report this
smajor82 9
I like that he addressed you as Mr. Dan Savage before unleashing his second grade writing skills on you. I hope your ego manages to recover from that severe thrashing.
Posted by smajor82 on February 13, 2013 at 9:20 AM · Report this
Damn, nocutename made my comment before I could. Double damn.
Posted by nelsontouch on February 13, 2013 at 9:37 AM · Report this
Now I'm hearing Back to the Future...

"Damn...Damn...Damn Damn..."
Posted by daphne24 http://www.ohiosmart.org on February 13, 2013 at 9:55 AM · Report this
biffp 12
What a maroon. - Bugs Bunny
Posted by biffp on February 13, 2013 at 9:57 AM · Report this
fletc3her 13
I think @1 is right. With all due respect to Mr. Savage he is simply not known for his prowess at hydroelectric engineering.
Posted by fletc3her on February 13, 2013 at 10:31 AM · Report this
vitupera 14
This can't be real. Sure, many ignoramuses make the you're/your mistake, but who seriously misspells "damn?"
Posted by vitupera on February 13, 2013 at 11:03 AM · Report this
lolorhone 15
Read the rest of his comment. His grammar skills are actually the least obvious manifestation of his stupidity.
Posted by lolorhone on February 13, 2013 at 12:16 PM · Report this
Anne in MA 16
Of course Dan is a dam idiot! Do you have any idea how long it's been since he's seen a real-life beaver?
Posted by Anne in MA on February 13, 2013 at 12:41 PM · Report this
lolorhone 17
@16: OK, that was pretty good.
Posted by lolorhone on February 13, 2013 at 1:06 PM · Report this
Some Old Nobodaddy Logged In 18
16, ::rimshot::
Posted by Some Old Nobodaddy Logged In on February 13, 2013 at 3:58 PM · Report this
saxfanatic 19
Maybe he meant to say "Mr. Dan Savage, your madam. Idiot."

Well, it's really no less coherent.
Posted by saxfanatic on February 13, 2013 at 4:55 PM · Report this
Well, duh. Dan has never claimed to be an expert on dams. He is a sex-advice columnist and social commentator, not a hydrological engineer.
Posted by I have always been... east coaster on February 13, 2013 at 9:55 PM · Report this