Wednesday, January 16, 2013

I've Always Wanted to Drive a Zamboni

Posted by on Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 2:16 PM

And now, thanks to Google's current doodle, I can*! In the 8-bit-inspired game, an ice skater messes up the ice and you get the drive the zamboni over the path to make it shiny and new again. Cute!

In related news, K-12 students can enter the Doodle 4 Google contest, where the winner will get their art on Google.com as well as a $30,000 scholarship.

*Sort of. Anyone have a zamboni hook up?

Posted by rob! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZBdUceCL5U on January 16, 2013 at 2:28 PM · Report this
Megan Seling 2
@1 I'm so happy that that exists. Thank you.
Posted by Megan Seling on January 16, 2013 at 3:07 PM · Report this
biffp 3
@1, love those other than the Macarena strip. Does anyone else feel Peanuts made them a bit cynical and sour? I feel I might be happier if I'd gotten into Garfield instead.
Posted by biffp on January 16, 2013 at 3:42 PM · Report this
despicable me 4
rob! Thanx, those are the best! They don't make cartoons like they used to (: Love Snoopy and the gang.
Posted by despicable me on January 16, 2013 at 3:54 PM · Report this

Is SLOG turning into a chronicle of the Internet for people who don't actually use the Internet and see these things for themselves?

Posted by Supreme Ruler Of The Universe http://_ on January 16, 2013 at 4:34 PM · Report this
Daddy Love 6
But driving a Zamboni with a Bushmaster AR-15, that's livin'!
Posted by Daddy Love on January 16, 2013 at 7:53 PM · Report this
Zamboni was one of my first words, I have been told.
Posted by Hanoumatoi on January 16, 2013 at 9:24 PM · Report this