Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Dick's for Breakfast

Posted by on Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 11:00 AM

I did not know about the Leftover Dick's Waffle Iron Trick. The "recipe" is right here, and the discussion about it is over here. This might just be the thing that I dedicate my first heart attack to.

Fnarf 1
I don't understand the phrase "leftover Dick's".
Posted by Fnarf http://www.facebook.com/fnarf on January 16, 2013 at 11:07 AM · Report this
heywhatsit!? 2
Yeah, Dick's and waffle iron in the same sentence makes me uneasy.
Posted by heywhatsit!? on January 16, 2013 at 11:16 AM · Report this
This is one of those times that the correct use of an apostrophe really helps. And "Dick's" is just such a correct usage.
Posted by originalcinner on January 16, 2013 at 11:18 AM · Report this
I see some stoner burning his house down in the next 24 hrs.
Posted by dak7e on January 16, 2013 at 11:20 AM · Report this
ArtBasketSara 5
What if you don't have a Dick's? huh? What about that? What am I supposed to do now?!

I have Dick's envy. Thanks a lot...

(I also don't have a waffle iron.)

Posted by ArtBasketSara on January 16, 2013 at 11:23 AM · Report this
Cracker Jack 6
@5: You could try substituting a fish taco...
Posted by Cracker Jack on January 16, 2013 at 11:29 AM · Report this
Next phase: include a layer of waffle batter and a touch of syrup or honey. DickGriddle?
Posted by bork on January 16, 2013 at 11:32 AM · Report this
south downtown 8
@5 or fettuccine alfredo from olive garden...
Posted by south downtown on January 16, 2013 at 11:33 AM · Report this
TVDinner 9
You wish it'd be a heart attack, Constant. It'll probably be diabetes, and that takes you good and slow, starting first with your dignity. When you're riding the motorized scooter to get your Dickburger, how will you feel then, huh? HUH?!
Posted by TVDinner http:// on January 16, 2013 at 11:38 AM · Report this
ArtBasketSara 10
@6 gross. @8 really gross.

Also; I bet Vagina's burgers are better anyways...time to go find and/or start this franchise...
Posted by ArtBasketSara on January 16, 2013 at 11:40 AM · Report this
Fnarf 11
@9, I dunno about Paul, but I'd feel a lot better about if there was a protected motorized scooterway. People always get pissed off when I whirr down the bike lane.

@10, are you familiar with the Pink Taco chain in LA? Yes, really.
Posted by Fnarf http://www.facebook.com/fnarf on January 16, 2013 at 11:43 AM · Report this
When I got back from Mexico my heart rate on the climber was 80. Now it is back up to 97 (resting, beginning of workout).

Don't know what causes the change, but I bought a six of Pacifico Clara to try and replicate the benefits.
Posted by Supreme Ruler Of The Universe http://_ on January 16, 2013 at 11:55 AM · Report this
south downtown 13
@9 i once drank at a bar in Baja California called "The Bearded Clam". Not sure how that would fit in a waffle...
Posted by south downtown on January 16, 2013 at 12:11 PM · Report this
ArtBasketSara 14
@11, @13 Thanks...but, who am I kidding, there is probably NO substitute for Dick's!
Posted by ArtBasketSara on January 16, 2013 at 1:08 PM · Report this
There's a Bearded Clam bar down in the Ozarks, near Branson as well. Imagine seeing your grandmother wearing a "Bearded Clam Charity Fun Run" t-shirt when you go visit. Awkward.
Posted by diggum on January 16, 2013 at 1:15 PM · Report this
Dick's jokes never get old.
Posted by <3 Dick's on January 16, 2013 at 1:43 PM · Report this
Fnarf 17
@16, go eat a bag of Dick's.

Whoa, you're right!
Posted by Fnarf http://www.facebook.com/fnarf on January 16, 2013 at 4:31 PM · Report this
TVDinner 18
I hope that scooter is properly equipped with a white light on the front and a red one on the back, Fnarf. May I also suggest some airplane landing gear and retractable spikes for the side?
Posted by TVDinner http:// on January 16, 2013 at 4:39 PM · Report this
McGee 19
Quite frankly I am shocked that some transplant hasn't barged into this comment thread to tell us how shitty Dick's is.
Posted by McGee on January 16, 2013 at 6:55 PM · Report this