Monday, January 7, 2013

For Some Reason, Al Roker Would Like You To Know That He Once Crapped His Pants at the White House

Posted by on Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 2:11 PM

Take it away, TMZ:

Roker—who got his stomach stapled in March 2002—shared his most embarrassing moment on "Dateline" last night, saying he was covering an event at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave a month after his operation...when he felt the urge to let one rip.

Roker said, "I probably went off and ate something I wasn't supposed to. And as I'm walking to the press room, [I'm thinking] well, I gotta pass a little gas here. I'm walking by myself. Who's gonna know? Only a little something extra came out. I pooped my pants."

Roker said he beelined for the restroom to dump his underwear in the trash — and proceeded to go commando the rest of the day.

(Confidential to Al Roker: Appearing on Dateline is not like testifying before a grand jury. When someone from Dateline asks you about your most embarrassing moment, you are not required to tell them the literal truth.)

Asparagus! 1
shart
Posted by Asparagus! on January 7, 2013 at 2:17 PM · Report this
On the plus side, now he can tell the story about the time he told this story...
Posted by Em-Bare-Ass-Ing on January 7, 2013 at 2:19 PM · Report this
David Schmader 3
Roker, thou shart loosed!

(Dear one person on earth who gets this joke: You're welcome.)
Posted by David Schmader on January 7, 2013 at 2:20 PM · Report this
Karlheinz Arschbomber 4
Like I give a shit.

Ooooh! It's on TeeeVeee!
Posted by Karlheinz Arschbomber http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arschbombe on January 7, 2013 at 2:31 PM · Report this
despicable me 5
I hope he at least emptied them out before disposing of them in the trash can.
Posted by despicable me on January 7, 2013 at 2:57 PM · Report this
Shit happens.
Posted by Hanoumatoi on January 7, 2013 at 3:57 PM · Report this
wingedkat 7
This was not actually an embarrassing moment until he shared it with everyone.
Posted by wingedkat on January 7, 2013 at 4:40 PM · Report this
How do you know this is his most embarrassing moment? Maybe he's holding onto ones that are worse.
Posted by aml on January 7, 2013 at 7:03 PM · Report this
Free Lunch 9
I doubt he told the truth. I'm guessing Roker has had far more devastating personal moments.
Posted by Free Lunch on January 7, 2013 at 7:10 PM · Report this