Friday, December 7, 2012

Lunchtime Quickie: Jingle Goats

Posted by on Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 11:45 AM

Because I love goats, and because it's Anna Minard's birthday...

h/t to Scary Tyler Moore!

Tracy 1
Goats are adorable, until I start paying attention to just how many goat poo pellets are littered everywhere all the time, and the goats don't care, just jumping around through their poo.
Posted by Tracy on December 7, 2012 at 12:06 PM · Report this
originalcinner 2
I asked for more goats. Thank you, Santa Kelly O :-)
Posted by originalcinner on December 7, 2012 at 12:10 PM · Report this
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
this is the best combo birthday/christmas gift i could ever have wished for! except for an actual goat. oh my god it's trying to get in that bucket! SO MUCH LEAPING!!!!!!
Posted by Anna Minard on December 7, 2012 at 12:30 PM · Report this
originalcinner 4
I especially love the goats whose ears are a different color from the rest of the goat. White-eared grey goats, I LOVE you.
Posted by originalcinner on December 7, 2012 at 12:48 PM · Report this
Puckerd Poop Chute 5
Geez, I'm a diabetic. You can't be posting this without a warning
Posted by Puckerd Poop Chute on December 7, 2012 at 12:50 PM · Report this
I approve of this!
Posted by Gillian Anderson on December 7, 2012 at 1:19 PM · Report this
Knat 7
Watching some goat kids play around on a plastic children's play set (especially with the slide) was the best half hour I've ever spent at a county fair.
Posted by Knat on December 7, 2012 at 1:37 PM · Report this
I can't watch goats due to the trauma suffered in childhood associations with 1970's devil movies.
Posted by tkc on December 7, 2012 at 4:13 PM · Report this