and Drunks

Thursday, November 29, 2012

"We Cover Our Coughs, Every Single One. We Are WashYourHandsington."

Posted by on Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 2:29 PM

Never forget.

Karlheinz Arschbomber 1
George Carlin (and I) say:

Fuck
This
Shit

Posted by Karlheinz Arschbomber http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arschbombe on November 29, 2012 at 2:33 PM · Report this
It's funny because it's true. Thanks, David.
Posted by NotYourStrawMan on November 29, 2012 at 2:57 PM · Report this
Ipso Facto 3
Speaking of hand washing...

I would estimate at least 50% of guys do NOT wash their hands after pissing in a public restroom.

These certified douchebags handle their peckers (likely addled with STDs and crotch rot), and then zip up and march right out the door to go on about their day touching common surfaces, shaking your hand, and fondling produce at the grocery store.

Fuck these self-centered assholes. If you do not wash your hands after you handle your pecker or other nasty surfaces, you are a scumbag.

Women, talk to your men about this.
Posted by Ipso Facto http://therealnews.com on November 29, 2012 at 3:56 PM · Report this
Sargon Bighorn 4
I saw a guy blow his nose into his hands not so long ago, then he got on a public bus. YEAH he blew his nose INTO his hands. I wash my hands as soon as I can after getting off the buses. You might think this PSA is a joke, the reason being is you're American and Americans think nothing bad happens to Americans.
Posted by Sargon Bighorn on November 29, 2012 at 4:07 PM · Report this
Cynic Romantic 5
@3 "The gun is good. The penis is evil."

Are we to assume from what you are saying that you don't wash your penis?
Posted by Cynic Romantic on November 29, 2012 at 4:16 PM · Report this
Ipso Facto 6
@5: Well that would be a stupid and baseless assumption to make. Are you someone who makes stupid and baseless assumptions?

But really, dude? Are you really going to argue against washing your hands after you handle your junk?

And why? Because you wash your crotch maybe once a day (at the most)?

OK, then I'm sure you'll have no reservations about performing this little exercise:

Find some random guy walking by on the street. Give him an apple and ask him to drop it down into his underwear. Have him jog around for a while, maybe do a few deep squats. Then ask for the apple back. Now take a big, juicy bite of that apple.

Sound good to you?

No matter how clean you think your own crotch is, the general public does not want anything to do with it. We wash our hands after we use the bathroom out of courtesy to our fellow human beings. And since we should wash our hands several times a day anyway, doing so after you take a piss is the perfect opportunity.

Please wash your hands after you use the bathroom.
Posted by Ipso Facto http://therealnews.com on November 29, 2012 at 5:42 PM · Report this
Ipso Facto 7
By the way what is the melody of the song in the video from?

Kicking myself for not recognizing it.
Posted by Ipso Facto http://therealnews.com on November 29, 2012 at 6:32 PM · Report this
God I had hoped the stupid, STUPID, Washyourhandsington campaign had gone away. Saw a poster for this at the dept of health in Oly when I was renewing my license and couldn't believe how unprofessional it was. The hospital I work at only briefly had a few propaganda posters of this campaign and thankfully moved on to other cheesy but not quite so fucking lame slogans.
Posted by K X One on November 29, 2012 at 6:40 PM · Report this
Cynic Romantic 9
@6 I do wash my hands after I use the bathroom, and several other times a day. But that's because bathrooms tend to be very dirty places, not because penises only get washed once a day (shock horror).
And you should probably wash anything you plan to put into your mouth, including penises (but I guess that's just basic common sense).
Posted by Cynic Romantic on November 29, 2012 at 8:07 PM · Report this
Wandergeist 10
When I shake your hand, I shake everything your hand has shaken since the last time you washed your hands. And I don't want to shake your dick. (You have to at least buy me dinner first).
Posted by Wandergeist on November 29, 2012 at 9:43 PM · Report this
Some Old Nobodaddy Logged In 11
@6 You think about this WAY too much.
Posted by Some Old Nobodaddy Logged In on November 29, 2012 at 9:47 PM · Report this
Ipso Facto 12
Seriously what is that melody from? It's driving me crazy.

I want to listen to the original.
Posted by Ipso Facto http://therealnews.com on November 29, 2012 at 10:55 PM · Report this
Ipso Facto 13
Hahahaha: George Lopez made fun of this video. Nearly two years ago.

WashYourHandGeles
Posted by Ipso Facto http://therealnews.com on November 30, 2012 at 12:11 AM · Report this