Wednesday, November 14, 2012

With You In Spirit, Olympia

Posted by on Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 2:59 PM

olymappic.JPG

I was supposed to make the treck down to Olympia for the HUMP! screening tonight at the Capitol Theater. But I'm not going to be able to make it. Sorry about that, Oly. Lindy West is covering for me. Lindy will be hosting the screening and reading the rules—no phones in hands! no assholes in seats!—in my place. (Thanks, Lindy!) Tonight's screening is at 9:30 PM and there were twelve tickets still available last time I checked. (All remaining Seattle screenings are completely sold out!) Join Lindy and the whole Stranger crew at a HUMP! prefunc at Le Voyeur—food! tequila specials!—from 7-9PM.

Sorry I can't make it, Oly. Next year!

So glad HUMP! is coming to Oly this year, and I love Le Voyeur! Wish I could come down and say hi tonight, hopefully next year.
Posted by Sam O. on November 14, 2012 at 4:00 PM · Report this
mike in oly 2
I am so excited about tonight! Thanks so much for showing HUMP at the film fest. Wish you were here, but Lindy is an acceptable sub.
Posted by mike in oly http://enotaipes.blogspot.com/ on November 14, 2012 at 5:16 PM · Report this
I always wondered... is masturbating allowed?
Posted by ThetaSigma on November 14, 2012 at 6:20 PM · Report this
Gern Blanston 4
Trek
Posted by Gern Blanston on November 14, 2012 at 6:57 PM · Report this
Chris in Vancouver WA 5
Dan turns into a pumpkin if he crosses Seattle in anything other than a plane. A big, gooshy, rotting pumpkin.
Posted by Chris in Vancouver WA on November 15, 2012 at 8:35 AM · Report this