Friday, November 9, 2012

Cake!

Posted by on Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 2:09 PM

CupcakeRoyaleRainbowCake.jpg

Cupcake Royale has invited me and Terry to cut the cake. Join us at 3 PM for a FREE celebratory slice of equality cake!

TVDinner 1
Dawwwwwwwww...sniff. Something in my eye, here.
Posted by TVDinner http:// on November 9, 2012 at 2:15 PM · Report this
Baked this way? I love it!
Posted by DRF on November 9, 2012 at 2:30 PM · Report this
MyCatIsAnIdiot 3
OMG! Celebrating with you in spirit :)
Posted by MyCatIsAnIdiot on November 9, 2012 at 2:33 PM · Report this
You left out cock-to-face.
Posted by beef rallard on November 9, 2012 at 2:43 PM · Report this
Cato the Younger Younger 5
The largest dryest rainbow cake on the planet. It's a great idea just too dry for my taste
Posted by Cato the Younger Younger on November 9, 2012 at 3:11 PM · Report this
emma's bee 6
@5: Perfect for Dan, then. Pre-staled, mmmm.
Posted by emma's bee on November 9, 2012 at 3:22 PM · Report this
stinkbug 7
Can someone post updates so we know when the cake is gone?
Posted by stinkbug on November 9, 2012 at 3:24 PM · Report this
merry 8
Sweeeeet!!

Dibs on the Peninsula!!!

(j/k, I can't be there... sniff... Hoist a forkful for me!!)
Posted by merry on November 9, 2012 at 3:51 PM · Report this
Tragically, not staled. They threw the original away, made a completely new fresh WA state victory cake this morning.
Posted by Dan Savage on November 9, 2012 at 3:55 PM · Report this
Simone 10
Oh why didn't you post this earlier so I could have had some cake too. Even if the cake was stale I still would have eaten it. I don't mind certain stale edibles.
Posted by Simone on November 9, 2012 at 4:47 PM · Report this
ScienceNerd 11
I just realized, are you not sick anymore, Dan? Because if you are, you have now sickened all of Seattle...
Posted by ScienceNerd http://stanichium.tumblr.com/ on November 9, 2012 at 6:27 PM · Report this
That is some Lovely cake!

And the Rainbow...wow....there must be a colour for EVERYONE!

Danny; Which colour is for Polygamists?
Posted by maybe Blue? so Blue "Equality" doesn't include them.... on November 10, 2012 at 3:59 AM · Report this
Corylea 13
Awwww. Sweet!
Posted by Corylea http://corylea.com/ on November 11, 2012 at 7:04 PM · Report this