and Drunks

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Chocolate, Razors, Nail File, Tampons

Posted by on Tue, Oct 30, 2012 at 12:08 PM

Today I opened my desk drawer and was confronted with a terrible caricature of womanhood.

caraciture.jpg

All that's missing from this picture is my biological clock.

UPDATE: My keyboard is now covered in chocolate and errant hair trimmings.

lizlemon 1
Hey I have those same razors but in orange.
Posted by lizlemon on October 30, 2012 at 12:24 PM · Report this
ACK!
Posted by paulus on October 30, 2012 at 12:31 PM · Report this
Revenge! 3
All the others I understand, but razors at work?
Posted by Revenge! on October 30, 2012 at 12:32 PM · Report this
bleedingheartlibertarian 4
I saw the headline and thought that was what you were planning to give out to trick or treaters.
Posted by bleedingheartlibertarian on October 30, 2012 at 12:33 PM · Report this
yelahneb 5
I assume the culprit has already received a complimentary crotch punch?
Posted by yelahneb http://www.strangebutharmless.com on October 30, 2012 at 12:34 PM · Report this
Will in Seattle 6
Tampons make great first aid patches if you're shot, and the razor will slice them open.

The chocolate will make you feel better.

And the nail file will help you with the zombie hordes.
Posted by Will in Seattle http://www.facebook.com/WillSeattle on October 30, 2012 at 12:38 PM · Report this
Every woman has a drawer like that. Mine also has Midol.
Posted by beckysharp52 on October 30, 2012 at 12:41 PM · Report this
Grant Brissey, Emeritus 8
I saw Mr. Constant slinging those candies around yesterday during a regrettably necessary visit to the office. He tried to tempt me with them even though my pancreas does not work properly.
Posted by Grant Brissey, Emeritus http://www.grantropolis.com/ on October 30, 2012 at 12:50 PM · Report this
It needs yogurt, though.
Posted by two shoes on October 30, 2012 at 12:52 PM · Report this
Cienna Madrid 10
@3, the razors were for Goldy's back. (His summer look is most mammals' winter look.)
Posted by Cienna Madrid on October 30, 2012 at 1:03 PM · Report this
And a copy of Dirty Dancing.
Posted by bookworm on October 30, 2012 at 1:05 PM · Report this
Fred Casely 12
Usually, I'd expect a "HORRORS" tag on any post featuring a picture taken inside that office, but this seems reasonably tidy to me.
Posted by Fred Casely on October 30, 2012 at 1:13 PM · Report this
Dougsf 13
It's the Trick-or-Treating nightmare our parents warned us about.
Posted by Dougsf on October 30, 2012 at 1:21 PM · Report this
Urgutha Forka 14
@2,
Nice!
Posted by Urgutha Forka on October 30, 2012 at 2:21 PM · Report this
Simone 15
I assume you've got Tampons in there but no Vodka?

Dang it, I guess I have to apologize to grandma for not believing in her razor blades and candy warnings.
Posted by Simone on October 30, 2012 at 2:30 PM · Report this
I assumed until I saw Goldy's post that these items had been left in your drawer by some other person to caricature your life, not that you'd realized upon opening your drawer that you'd created in your drawer a caricature of your own life. At least one other commenter (#5) shared this interpretation.
Posted by Warren Terra on October 30, 2012 at 3:55 PM · Report this
ScienceNerd 17
Due to word wrap, I read the title as "Champons, razors, nail file" then realized my mistake.

In other news, I just came up with a truly great name for a line of tampons...
Posted by ScienceNerd http://stanichium.tumblr.com/ on October 30, 2012 at 7:09 PM · Report this