1. The marriage equality referendum is Ref 74, not Ref 78
2. Don't send campaign materials to a legislative office
3. "Political consultants are a stubborn bunch and they are not going to just take our word that The Seattle Times has changed and is anxious to work with political campaigns." Well there's no doubt that the Seattle Times has changed (not for the better) and is anxious for business, so no arguments there.
4. Nobody trusts your political news coverage anymore, even if they did before this week
5. I will never, ever pay money to advertise in the Times. Thanks!