and Drunks

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Stupid, Stupid Corgi: The Hot Dog

Posted by on Tue, Oct 16, 2012 at 12:28 PM

OH SWEET JESUS, look at this stupid, stupid Corgi! Man, I have seen some STUPID, mouth-breathing dogs in my time, but this idiot Corgi takes the cake. Earth to Corgi: You are dressed as a hot dog—you're not an actual hot dog... so stop trying to eat yourself, stupid! Holy frikkin' Christ in a cup. YOU ARE ONE STUPID CORGI. (Oh, and stay in your stupid cage, Corgi.)

That dog just has a sense of style and wants that stupid looking thing off.
Posted by ryanmm on October 16, 2012 at 1:58 PM · Report this
MacCrocodile 2
That corgi looks delicious.
Posted by MacCrocodile http://maccrocodile.com/ on October 16, 2012 at 2:08 PM · Report this
Will in Seattle 3
Anyone else see all the Channel 2 pics of corgis in Halloween costumes this morning?

probably posted on NWCN dot com.
Posted by Will in Seattle http://www.facebook.com/WillSeattle on October 16, 2012 at 2:19 PM · Report this
More, I Say! 4
Target downtown has this costume right now. I so, so wish I could put it on my cat and keep my outer dermal layers intact!
Posted by More, I Say! on October 16, 2012 at 4:36 PM · Report this
MacCrocodile 5
@4 - You may be able to find chloroform and tiny rags at Target.
Posted by MacCrocodile http://maccrocodile.com/ on October 16, 2012 at 5:28 PM · Report this
pretty sure it was just trying to get it off, not trying to eat it. I once tried to put a sweater on my dog and it would always run under the bed whenever I came near him with it, then do everything he could to get it off.
Posted by velour on October 17, 2012 at 6:22 AM · Report this