Thursday, October 4, 2012

Today in Big Questions

Posted by on Thu, Oct 4, 2012 at 3:22 PM

Rob McKenna didn't write this.

scaled.The-Golden-Girls---The-Complete-Second-Season-_1985_.jpeg

There are many questions that reveal something fundamental about the answerer: Cake or pie? Hot dogs or hamburgers? Nickelback or Creed?

For me, one revelatory questions stands head and shoulders above the rest (like Bea Arthur!).

rob! 1
OMG. Think outside the non-ginger ...box, Rob. I know you're trans and all, and it's great that your wife stuck with you, but you should really consider pushing the boundaries and seeing whether she might consider opening your relationship to one of these lovelies in your age range:

Lucille Ball, Carol Burnett, Sophia Loren, Bonnie Raitt, Reba McEntire.

Oh wait, Lucille Ball's dead. Scratch that. Lots of other fish in the sea.
Posted by rob! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZBdUceCL5U on October 4, 2012 at 3:39 PM · Report this
dnt trust me 2
No disrespect, and I don't know where I heard it, but aren't old Jewish ladies known to be the most awful lovers in bed?
Posted by dnt trust me on October 4, 2012 at 3:45 PM · Report this
tdalec 3
"None of the above" works best for me.
Posted by tdalec on October 4, 2012 at 4:08 PM · Report this
Pope Peabrain 4
Estelle Getty. Filthy mouth.
Posted by Pope Peabrain on October 4, 2012 at 4:15 PM · Report this
Sandiai 5
Bea Arthur because I think she'd be into same-sex experimentation.
Posted by Sandiai on October 4, 2012 at 6:11 PM · Report this
this guy I know in Spokane 6
Bea Arthur, because I'm into men.
Posted by this guy I know in Spokane on October 4, 2012 at 6:20 PM · Report this
TreGibbs 7
WTF kinda question is this? How DARE you violate the memory of The Golden Girls like this. I wouldn't "bone" any of them. However, Bea Arthur could top me in a New York minute....
Posted by TreGibbs on October 4, 2012 at 10:04 PM · Report this