Monday, September 24, 2012

It's a Stunningly Nice Day Out There

Posted by on Mon, Sep 24, 2012 at 10:50 AM

Play hooky from work. Leave school. Stop reading Slog. Don't comment on this post. It's bright and inviting and the air is crisp—just go out there enjoy it. And if you need anything... I'll be at my desk.

internet_jen 1
ugh, working in my windowless office, but I'm off at 2:14pm (because I started at 5:44am, double-ugh)
Posted by internet_jen on September 24, 2012 at 11:05 AM · Report this
dnt trust me 2
i'm out the door to the bicycle mechanic this second. if you have internet access at your desk, flash you email address Dom. i'll probably need to send you some meaningful nonsense.
Posted by dnt trust me on September 24, 2012 at 11:08 AM · Report this
Revenge! 3
I'm hittin' the Burke-Gilman after lunch!
Posted by Revenge! on September 24, 2012 at 11:11 AM · Report this
long-time reader 4
YOU'RE NOT MY REAL DAD, YOU CAN'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!!!
Posted by long-time reader on September 24, 2012 at 11:27 AM · Report this
Rotten666 5
Just rode from Columbia City to Golden Gardens and back. Now it's time to rub one out and take a nap.

Yay monday!

Posted by Rotten666 on September 24, 2012 at 11:47 AM · Report this
MacCrocodile 6
I'm frowning so hard right now, there aren't emoticons strong enough to say it.
Posted by MacCrocodile http://maccrocodile.com/ on September 24, 2012 at 11:52 AM · Report this
I was up all night with the stomach flu. No going outside for me. No eating either. My big goal now is to drink fluid and keep it down. *thunk*
Posted by SeattleKim on September 24, 2012 at 11:55 AM · Report this
Cato the Younger Younger 8
@4, Dominic IS my real dad and I don't let him tell me what to do!!
Posted by Cato the Younger Younger on September 24, 2012 at 12:38 PM · Report this
Yah, sure, come one over to the east side. No, no, the REAL east side, of the mountains. And see, if you can, what a nice day it is over here. Not. Choke choke choke wheeze.
Posted by suffocating in smoke on September 24, 2012 at 2:27 PM · Report this
I took a walk...to the all you can eat Chinese Super Buffet near Top Food.

Where else can you get unlimited chow mein, sushi, fried chicken and tapioca pudding all for under $8?
Posted by Supreme Ruler Of The Universe http://_ on September 24, 2012 at 3:14 PM · Report this