Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Prince Harry Naked Pix: What Do You Think?

Posted by on Wed, Aug 22, 2012 at 12:25 PM

Last night, the story of Prince Harry's strip billiards game in Las Vegas broke big:

Pictures of a naked Prince Harry, grandson of Britain's Queen Elizabeth, cavorting with a nude young woman in a hotel room in Las Vegas were published on TMZ.com on Tuesday night, in a potential embarrassment to him and the royal family.

A royal source confirmed to Reuters that it was Harry in the photos.

One photo published on the celebrity gossip website TMZ shows Harry, an Apache helicopter pilot in the British army, covering up his genitals with his hands while an apparently naked woman hides behind his back.

The other shows the 27-year-old prince, third in line to the British throne, pictured from the back hugging what appears to be the same naked woman.

TMZ has the photos.

MacCrocodile 1
Ever since his brother turned into their father, Harry is the last remaining member of the royal family I want to see naked.
Posted by MacCrocodile http://maccrocodile.com/ on August 22, 2012 at 12:32 PM · Report this
Will in Seattle 2
Pervs
Posted by Will in Seattle http://www.facebook.com/WillSeattle on August 22, 2012 at 12:32 PM · Report this
At this point he's just another Kardashian.
Posted by M. Wells on August 22, 2012 at 12:47 PM · Report this
Cato the Younger Younger 4
He's okay but he's not going to age well.

But why aren't we talking about how OLD Kate Middleton looks? Am I the only person who thinks she is attractive but looks to be in her late 30's early 40's?
Posted by Cato the Younger Younger on August 22, 2012 at 12:48 PM · Report this
Why can't we vote for more than one? All five answers are correct.
Posted by Margaret L. on August 22, 2012 at 12:49 PM · Report this
Yes it is dumb squared, but I still looked....and will continue to look a any celebrity stoopid enough to do something similar. I suppose that makes me dumb cubed?
Posted by bigdman on August 22, 2012 at 12:49 PM · Report this
I had to go with not scandal, but I so want some higher quality pics.
Posted by usagi on August 22, 2012 at 1:06 PM · Report this
treacle 8
He does seem to have a nice bod. Good for him, and the girl he's saucing about with too.
Posted by treacle on August 22, 2012 at 1:09 PM · Report this
Reverse Polarity 9
Yumm!!!

More please.

(I'm sure this makes me a bad person.)
Posted by Reverse Polarity on August 22, 2012 at 1:19 PM · Report this
brian 11
The correct answer is 2 and 4. Especially 4...
Posted by brian on August 22, 2012 at 1:28 PM · Report this
Bauhaus I 12
It is true that we are beyond the days of needing kings and queens and princes and princesses, barons and earls, viscounts and dukes. What purpose does that ordained-by-God-and-royal-by-birth shit serve these days? Other than having snob appeal?

But Harry? He's on his way back to Afghanistan, and if he wants to blow off a little steam with willing participants, he should be allowed to do so like anyone else would under those circumstances. The attraction here is wanting to see him naked. I can buy that, but scandalous? Heavens, no.

Some people need to get a grip.
Posted by Bauhaus I on August 22, 2012 at 1:31 PM · Report this
Looking at the photos I couldn't help but be reminded of this song by one of Dan's favorite artists: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVN_0qvuh…
Posted by PaulBarwick on August 22, 2012 at 2:06 PM · Report this
The Max 14
If I were a Prince of the Blood who looked that good, I would see it as my Royal Duty to appear nude in public at least once a week the delight of the tourists and Proclaimation of the Royal Droit de Sangre.

As sung in the Rhyfelgyrch Gwŷr Harlech, the Welsh Regional Anthem, "Onward! Charge our Royal Brood-fest / He is bravest he who's nudest! / Be he long or short, uncot or Jewish / stick it out for all to see!
Posted by The Max on August 22, 2012 at 2:10 PM · Report this
STRIP BILLIARDS A SUMMER/WINTER OLYMPIC EVENT!
Posted by juan gabriel on August 22, 2012 at 3:03 PM · Report this
blip 16
Where did this thing come from where people think these so-called "royals" are not freakishly hideous? This is a strange and unfamiliar thing to me.
Posted by blip on August 22, 2012 at 3:12 PM · Report this
Well, I for one think that his new suit is stylish and tasteful. Are you all blind? We'll all be dressing like Harry soon, you mark my words.
Posted by Stumphaven on August 22, 2012 at 4:19 PM · Report this
This is what princes who will never be king are supposed to do. I'm proud of the guy, and frankly, I'm even more proud of the girl(s). Way to go!

And I have to say, Diana brought some seriously beautiful genes into the royal blood line.
Posted by Why are there cars? on August 22, 2012 at 11:23 PM · Report this
The English were once leaders in the science of regicide. Pity they've lost their nerve.
Posted by Tyler Pierce on August 23, 2012 at 12:03 AM · Report this
Hey, the Royal Family is a very expensive national hobby for the UK. Those members of it who are actually likely to be heads of state need to comport themselves appropriately, but the odd scandal from some of the spares is a big part of what the country is paying for. God forbid the royal family should be boring.
Posted by Lymis on August 23, 2012 at 6:30 AM · Report this
Harry has been the subject of many a j/o fantasy... Wills is not half bad too, but PLEASE someone get that royal some Propecia!!!
Posted by kylecheez on August 23, 2012 at 7:16 AM · Report this