- He's even cuter in person. In a chef's hat.
While enjoying premium agave based spirits, snacks, and live music at the Northwest Tequila Fest on Saturday, you will be supporting the Benevolent Guild of Seattle.
Got more bad karma to even out?
· Help out the Market Foundation by letting local chefs, vintners, and brewers feed you at tonight's Sunset Supper.
· Benefit the United Way of King County by drinking and putting your way through Fremont at tomorrow afternoon's Fremont Invitational.
· Celebrate the 25th anniversary of Thai Siam, hero of charitable events, at a Sunday dinner that benefits Cancer Lifeline and Union Gospel Mission.
· Or just do something nice for yourself with an attractive professional soccer player at Sunday's Cook with a Sounder.