and Drunks

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Felix is Perfect Through 8

Posted by on Wed, Aug 15, 2012 at 2:58 PM

The Mariners' Felix Hernandez is perfect through 8 innings.

Watch the 9th right now here.

UPDATE: He did it! The 23rd perfect game in history, and the first ever by a Seattle Mariner. Hoo-rah!

Photo by B.N.
  • Photo by B.N.

Joe Szilagyi 1
Mariners and Mets, 2013 World Series -- who's with me??

Mets 4-3, of course...
Posted by Joe Szilagyi http://www.zombo.com on August 15, 2012 at 3:06 PM · Report this
Nascar on grass.

If I want to watch junkies play games,
it's a lot cheaper hanging out at 3rd and James.
Posted by Fuck Baseball on August 15, 2012 at 3:10 PM · Report this
pg13 3
WOOOOOOOOO!

Posted by pg13 on August 15, 2012 at 3:16 PM · Report this
Matt from Denver 4
Awesome! Congrats to King Felix, the M's, and all you long suffering fans.
Posted by Matt from Denver on August 15, 2012 at 3:18 PM · Report this
merry 5
HOT damn!!

Man, as a Seattle sports fan, I am totally unaccustomed to this feeling......... :-D
Posted by merry on August 15, 2012 at 3:18 PM · Report this
aardvark 6
woo. nerve-wracking.

@1 2014 or 2015. totally with you on everything else. maybe in 2015 felix will be on the mets?!
Posted by aardvark on August 15, 2012 at 3:41 PM · Report this
@6 that is blasphemy
Posted by Seattle14 on August 15, 2012 at 4:05 PM · Report this
biffp 8
@7, he's wasting his best years. M's need new owners, no way this team should be this bad for this long.
Posted by biffp on August 15, 2012 at 4:07 PM · Report this
merry 9
@ 8 - I agree with your middle statement.
Posted by merry on August 15, 2012 at 4:31 PM · Report this
Free Lunch 10
My aged parents were at the game. I hope I'm lucky enough to see one in person like that.
Posted by Free Lunch on August 15, 2012 at 6:09 PM · Report this
Supreme Ruler Of The Universe 11
We're only (xtxexn) nine games behind the Rangers then.
Posted by Supreme Ruler Of The Universe http://www.you-read-it-here-first.com on August 15, 2012 at 6:51 PM · Report this
Supreme Ruler Of The Universe 12

Sorry, make that 14.

I must have been looking at a really out of date newspaper while waiting for my trente Hibiscus cooler at SBux this afternoon...
Posted by Supreme Ruler Of The Universe http://www.you-read-it-here-first.com on August 15, 2012 at 7:17 PM · Report this